BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,368 Posts
welcome to the club! looks good, I painted my stripes tho.

Reactions: blacktop540i

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah There was a miscommunication at the paint shop.

I was expecting to have the strips painted, but when I went to pick up the car it was like this.
They said they would paint the strips but I haven't had a chance to get back to the paint shop.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Looks great, flows really well with your overall theme.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Just another example of why I'm going to do this soon. Is it paint or a wrap?

Either way I love it well done.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
E55,
I was thinking the same thing in regards to the gray rings.
Only thing is I had one of the roundals fall off some where on the road, so I ordered a new one and glued it on and all the others so this would not happen again.
Do you have a close up photo of yours? If it looks really good I wouldn't be apposed to buy another set and paint those black.

·
Premium Member
13,589 Posts
E55,
I was thinking the same thing in regards to the gray rings.
Only thing is I had one of the roundals fall off some where on the road, so I ordered a new one and glued it on and all the others so this would not happen again.
Do you have a close up photo of yours? If it looks really good I wouldn't be apposed to buy another set and paint those black.

The older style are NLA. You'll have to find a set and do it over again. I dont have a pic handy...let me see what I can find.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just another example of why I'm going to do this soon. Is it paint or a wrap?

Either way I love it well done.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I plan to do this soon as well, but as a wrap to maintain the original paintwork. I'm debating a glossy black or a CF wrap; I'm just scared the CF wrap will look cheezy/fake/poseurish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts