BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go to the main BMW International Site www.bmw.com and click on the 5 series special, it has tons of pics and two sound clips of the new 3.0 engine and stuff like that. They don't have any info on the 540 or the M5, but what I have been looking at for the past few minutes are the two large high-quality 360 degrees Quicktime movies they have. If you look at the exterior movie, it will open and close the driver's side door when you pass it, it will open the passenger-side rear door when you pass it, and what really got me is that when you come upon the front of the car, it turns on the parking lights (those rings around the lamps) and then turns on the Xenons. I gotta admit, I really like the look of the new lights.. and the thought of upgrading passed my mind a couple of times (the headlights, not the car).
In the interior movie is just as nice, and you get a nice look at the new Nav system (BMW says it's a totally new system on the website.. does that mean they upgraded to DVD?). You can zoom in (Shift) and out (CTRL) and the clarity doesn't change a bit. It's definitely worth the look and the time to download it to your computer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts