BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Company Representative for Evolve Automotive
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Since we've been on M5Board many of you have clearly seen Raikku (VantaaM5) interacting with our company.

He developed the intakes for the S62 and also played a major role in the rebuilding of our E39 including the engine and suspension.

I spent nearly a month out there with him and got to really unuderstand his skill sets...... they are alot more than we all think!

It is therefore only right to make members fully aware that Raikku can be considered as part of the Evolve team and no longer just a regular member on this board.

He has now been appointed as the Scandanavian distributer of all Evolve products and will have a very heavy hand in all development and mechanical works.

It is truly an honour to have someone onboard such as himself.

Gustav has been informed and the title 'company representative' will be added to his username.

So, a very warm welcome to Raikku as part of the Evolve team!

PS: Would just like to say thank you to a certain board member for talking to us recently about the situation which created to a string of conversations which has led to this decision.

Many Thanks
Salman Janjua
Imran Arshad
Company Directors

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Congrats!!! The S62 Stig! ;)

Reactions: vantaam5

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Well,guys,

few words from my side....

I am very honored to be part of the Evolve team now.Thank you Imran and Sal for deciding to have me on board!

The development process for S62 performance parts showed clearly that working together leads to good results.
Looking forward to the next projects regarding BMW M cars!

It was also a great pleasure to build with Sal the Evolve 460.The man is not only good with a computer and software,he has also very good mechanical skills and understanding.
Can't wait to build the next car with you,mate!:goldcup:

It is a big change now for me,personally,as well as work wise.
Being the distributor for Scandinavia and also being in the development processes is an enjoyable thing I am looking forward to!

For me being a board member also things change a bit,as I can and will not comment on certain things anymore in my sometimes not pc way...:)
What will not change,is the DIY stuff as well as technical support and help for the members over here.

Anyway,thanks to all of you for the support and making this new possibility for me come true!

Cheers,

Raikku

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Congratulations Raikku! It has been terrific having such a valuable resource in our midst. Evolve is getting quite a talent, and, I'm sure, an all around great guy!
:cheers:
Dave

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Congratulations to all involved! Sounds like a very good matching of resources and I am sure that we all are looking forward to even better product offerings from the Evolve team!

. . .speaking of new product offerings. . .evolve CAI release?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mr Scandinavian distributer, I think we have some work to do this winter .. need some power .. mmmm :goldcup:

Sal, Imran, You got best what you can get! Congrats!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Congrats Raikku!!

If you guys need a USA test subject let me know. ;).

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm certainly not a racer but could definitely need some more power. Have to save up and maybe pay a visit to Helsinki.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
I'm certainly not a racer but could definitely need some more power. Have to save up and maybe pay a visit to Helsinki.
Always welcome to visit me!:M5thumbs:

Helsinki in the spring and a few M5s and their owners for chatting and driving around,maybe?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Congratulations Raikku :cheers:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Congratulations Raikku :cheers:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Good going Raikku, and thanks for your many DIY contributions! :goldcup:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
IANW

:clap: :imnotworthy:

Congrats Vantaa. Evolve has a wise ownership base. Good for you, good for them. If you ever need to come to Los Angeles, you are always welcome in our home. I wont even make you turn a wrench :)

Your contributions to this board have been spectacular.

Steve

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do it, you gonna enjoy your stay in here and will smile all the way driving back to Sweden :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations Raikku:applause:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts