BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very...very easy. Pop the hood and look for this...

I hope its okay with Dan that I used his pics from a previous thread

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, I was able to change out the bulbs without too much trouble...although small hands would have been very nice!! Thanks again.

gary

·
Registered
323 Posts
im having the same problem. Ive read the thread and identified the bulb, but still cant work out how best to remove the angel eye bulb on a 2005 M6 - ie which way to twist etc. I saw a few videos on youtube a while back which were great, but now cant find them. Anyone got a link to a video for pre facelift m6 ? (there is the weichlicht one, but that again is post face lift for the new style bulb)

·
Registered
323 Posts
im having the same problem. Ive read the thread and identified the bulb, but still cant work out how best to remove the angel eye bulb on a 2005 M6 - ie which way to twist etc. I saw a few videos on youtube a while back which were great, but now cant find them. Anyone got a link to a video for pre facelift m6 ? (there is the weichlicht one, but that again is post face lift for the new style bulb)

·
8,369 Posts
Standard German and US and UK way of unscrewing anything - Just turn counterclockwise until it stops, then pull out.

If you are standing in front of your bumper, turn the AE assembly towards your right, once it stops turning - pull towards the rear bumper and it will come out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts