BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
So they are dimmable - cool! How do you dim them in day to day life?

I also have E46 with aftermarket angel eyes. They are wired so, that they get signal from ECU to illuminate but shut off if parking lights are getting power. So they work quite perfectly as DRL automatically.

Is there a way to set OV2/4 in facelift E39 to funtion in a similiar manner, but with E39 angel eyes would just dim to non-blinding level for night time use when for example parking lights are getting power?
Normally people don't dim them.
We offer a wiring harness that does the function of DRL. on E39s will cause an error message if you use it exclusively on 2001+ cars.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Is there any possibility of getting a v4 bulb in closer to OEM colour? Like 3000k? I have seen a lot of people asking
you mean rings right? because the orion V4 are rings.
yes, we do offer a custom order 3000K, there is a user on here "josiah" that had them, I believe he sold the car but there may be pictures on here of them installed

EDIT: found them on our hard drive.

·
Registered
40 Posts
you mean rings right? because the orion V4 are rings.
yes, we do offer a custom order 3000K, there is a user on here "josiah" that had them, I believe he sold the car but there may be pictures on here of them installed

EDIT: found them on our hard drive.
They look amazing - unfortunately my Hellas are sealed units. I was hoping there might be a direct bulb replacement option?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts