BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone, I'm new the forum and am glad to see so many E28 enthusiasts. Anyway I would like to know if you can get angel eye lights for the E28 model. I am in South Africa.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Donnym5 said:
Hi there everyone, I'm new the forum and am glad to see so many E28 enthusiasts. Anyway I would like to know if you can get angel eye lights for the E28 model. I am in South Africa.
Hello,

I have an E28 M535i and desperately wanted angel eye headlights. Unfortunately you can't buy them. But you can make them. I made a set for my car and they look proper mean! I you want me to give details have how to make them, let me know. But i warn you that my set took me about 20 hours plus cracking 2 glass lenses. It is well worth it!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Denzilla said:
Hello,

I have an E28 M535i and desperately wanted angel eye headlights. Unfortunately you can't buy them. But you can make them. I made a set for my car and they look proper mean! I you want me to give details have how to make them, let me know. But i warn you that my set took me about 20 hours plus cracking 2 glass lenses. It is well worth it!!
Photo's please!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not a great quality photo. Can't get a better photo at the moment because i am in New Zealand.

But..I'm pleased with the results i achieved anyway!

·
Registered
4 Posts
RyanM330ci said:
I love E28's but why would you ever want Angel eyes on that car?
Agreed, I have the H4's and they look good. I actually just got an '01 540i with zenon angel eyes and I still can't figure out what the big deal is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I liked the angel eyes on the e39 so wanted to know what they would look like on an e28. I started to experiment and was happy with the result so kept them in!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts