BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair for sale. I bought them a few months ago to put on my 2000 since it had the other style headlamps and I liked these better. I am now looking to seriously sell my car and want to put it back to stock. I can take pictures and I am asking $500. They are in very nice condition and none of the adjusters are broken. I can take pictures if needed. The wires are also prowired so literally all you need to do is remove your old ones, unplug them, plug these in and tighten 4 screws per side. No rewiring required at all.

I also have a UUC EVO shifter I bought and installed around 9 months ago. This really makes the car a lot more fun to drive and is one of the mods you notice every day even if you are just going somewhere in no hurry at all. I would like to get $175 for this.

If you think the prices are unfair please shoot me a reasonable offer and I will see what I can work out.

I also have decided to reinstall the original tail lamps so I have a set of CELIS tails for sale. I would like to get $150 for these.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Re: Angel Eye Headlights, UUC Shifter

Is the UUC shifter the EVo II or is it the EVO III ?? Does it also have the WSR ? If so ... Is it a UUC or a Rogue WSR?

I have the EVO-II on my car and I upgrade to the III. I believe that UUC is still out of stock on the III ... BUT ... I could be wrong about that!

·
Registered
516 Posts

gra8fuldd ed said:
Is the UUC shifter the EVo II or is it the EVO III ?? Does it also have the WSR ? If so ... Is it a UUC or a Rogue WSR?

I have the EVO-II on my car and I upgrade to the III. I believe that UUC is still out of stock on the III ... BUT ... I could be wrong about that!
I second this.

Interested.
Ryan

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It was the newest one they had around 9 months ago, so I am almost positive it was the EVO III unless they decided to send me a II. I do not have a WSR on it, because I had a heavy shift knob I liked a lot.

·
Registered
977 Posts

DrewKeen said:
It was the newest one they had around 9 months ago, so I am almost positive it was the EVO III unless they decided to send me a II. I do not have a WSR on it, because I had a heavy shift knob I liked a lot.
I had dropped you a PM saying I'd buy the shifter if it's an EVO III, but if someone else hit you first and is committed, I understand. Since I didn't get a PM back, I wanted to reply in the thread. I'm ready to buy whenever, can do PayPal or send a check.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Do these CELIS tail lights come with the ballasts and such?

I am extremely interested if this is so.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent a PM back to everyone. The tail lights caome with everything you need to install them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
DrewKeen said:
I sent a PM back to everyone. The tail lights caome with everything you need to install them.
Drew, I tried PMing you back, but it appears your box is full. Can you please Pm me when you get a chance?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Drew,

I sent you the money for the Angel Eyes yesterday morning. Did you receive it? Please send me a pm to confirm.

Brian

DrewKeen said:
I have a pair for sale. I bought them a few months ago to put on my 2000 since it had the other style headlamps and I liked these better. I am now looking to seriously sell my car and want to put it back to stock. I can take pictures and I am asking $500. They are in very nice condition and none of the adjusters are broken. I can take pictures if needed. The wires are also prowired so literally all you need to do is remove your old ones, unplug them, plug these in and tighten 4 screws per side. No rewiring required at all.

I also have a UUC EVO shifter I bought and installed around 9 months ago. This really makes the car a lot more fun to drive and is one of the mods you notice every day even if you are just going somewhere in no hurry at all. I would like to get $175 for this.

If you think the prices are unfair please shoot me a reasonable offer and I will see what I can work out.

I also have decided to reinstall the original tail lamps so I have a set of CELIS tails for sale. I would like to get $150 for these.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I sent this guy $250 for the taillights and now he wont' email me back...this was about 2 weeks ago. I suggest you don't buy from this guy. Either he's in a coma, or a scammer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts