BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, what are the options for Android screen's for our cars....

Thanks...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi people, what are the options for Android screen's for our cars....

Thanks...
I did one about 6 mo ago. I bought one from, 4x4shop.ca....product is fine, but if you want customer service....not the shop for you. It took me 8 emails to get them to email a pdf for the instruction manual...

·
Registered
160 Posts
This is an option I'm also interested in as its less intrusive than doing a CIC conversion and can easily be rolled back. There seem to be a plethora of screens out there but I'd also like to know which are compatible as the descriptions for most of them are somewhat vague to say the least

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for only asking this now, as have been very occupied with life, as we probably all are... So just getting back to the car...

Wanted to ask, how you managed to retained the M set up options in the menu ??? Also be good to know what models to go for ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry for only asking this now, as have been very occupied with life, as we probably all are... So just getting back to the car...

Wanted to ask, how you managed to retained the M set up options in the menu ??? Also be good to know what models to go for ?
When you hold down the "menu" button, for 3 seconds, it toggles between the original BMW menu and the Android menu. You don't lose the BMW menu

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you hold down the "menu" button, for 3 seconds, it toggles between the original BMW menu and the Android menu. You don't lose the BMW menu
Amazing!!!... which brand or model number is it please...:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts