705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And some higher end rides.....

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
I want them ALL!!!!!!!!!! What is the F1 thing...I want that the most lol
That car is a Briggs Automotive Company Mono... a British car maker.

Source: Briggs Automotive Company Mono | Gear Patrol
If you’re fortunate enough, especially in this economy, to have more than just a daily driver, and if you’re automotive tastes go beyond a reasonably quick street vehicle, take a gander at the BAC Mono track car. The British carmaker and its new track toy put the Ariel Atom and the KTM X-Bow firmly in its crosshairs. Constructed of carbon fiber composite wrapped around a steel safety cell, the ultra-lightweight 1,190 pound Mono boasts 280 horsepower from a 2.3 liter 4-banger and will move your organs and other soft tissues to 60 in a scant 2.8 seconds. That’s Bugatti Veyron territory, for you laymen. The F1 style central driving position also helps this car perform at peak, helping with balance and driver line of sight. Last but not least, the BAC Mono won’t top out until 170 mph, which means you should probably wear a helmet or be prepared to pick bugs out of your teeth.
Price: $108,000

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want them ALL!!!!!!!!!! What is the F1 thing...I want that the most lol
Yeah, I pretty much want them all too. I just shouldn't go to these things......my wallet can't afford my eyes temptations.:1zhelp:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
sharp pictures, thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Bavarian Beast

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Is it just me or does the Benz in the 13th photo seem to share some styling with the F12 6 series?

The below photo of the Benz was quickly (and poorly) modified a bit (tail lights and C pillar) but you get the idea...

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
I agree, very similar butts! I am sorry but I cannot and will not ever drive a MB
too many years of wasted afternoons helping my brother fix his MB 220 SE lemon back in the 60's and 70's. When he got that car running, it was sweet but I promised myself to never drive one and that is when I fell in love with the BMW 2002

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
At the risk of generalizing, I've heard that in Germany MB is considered "an old person's car" sort of like the traditional reputation that Cadillac has in the U.S. (all current cars from both makers non-withstanding).

Outside of the McLaren SLR of a few years back, I also don't see myself in a Benz (despite, or maybe because of, those incessant MB ads which play every 5 minutes when I watch Top Gear on BBC America).

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
At the risk of generalizing, I've heard that in Germany MB is considered "an old person's car" sort of like the traditional reputation that Cadillac has in the U.S. (all current cars from both makers non-withstanding).

Outside of the McLaren SLR of a few years back, I also don't see myself in a Benz (despite, or maybe because of, those incessant MB ads which play every 5 minutes when I watch Top Gear on BBC America).
I must confess to lusting some of the Black Series cars, however. No intervention is necessary because I know how bad their maintenance can be!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I must confess to lusting some of the Black Series cars, however. No intervention is necessary because I know how bad their maintenance can be!!
Yup, those are sexy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts