BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
i dont give a monkeys what you do with your japcrapped m5 my man., but i do think a civic would suit you better.

·
Registered
120 Posts
A Civic doesn't look nearly as good sideways.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks Awesome! Nice work!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
looks good to me and that last picture looks fun.

i dont give a monkeys what you do with your japcrapped m5 my man., but i do think a civic would suit you better.
not sure what makes his car "japcrapped" :dunno: all I see is a lowered M5 with aftermarket rims. if that makes it "japcrapped" then half the cars on this forum fit that description.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Good show! Looks nice too!
If you don't give a monkeys, don't post. How rude!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Easy there killer.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Not a fan of the LED tails, but at least when you get reckless in your car its not just pointlessly spinning tires while sitting stationary.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good show! Looks nice too!

If you don't give a monkeys, don't post. How rude!
Couldn't agree more - if you aren't going to post anything constructive (or at least witty and/or amusing) then don't bother.

I quite like the japanese/german crossover look myself - not sure it'd be something it'd do to my own car, but yours looks pretty mean. Saw a Z3M Coupe in black with black Rota wheels recently, and it looked great.

·
Registered
756 Posts
i have just noticed the op has sneakily removed the rude and agressive statement that WAS in his header, at 17.34 pm yesterday, which,IF, you saw it would explain my statement to him, so considering you lads are not seeing the header i saw when i initially replyed to this post id suggest you back off.

in any case, my initial post to him wasnt meant as deadly serious! i was just breaking his balls a little bit!

he is a sneaky bugger nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts