BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an interesting email a little while ago that I want to share with you guys.

The email came from the person who bought my written off 2009 E90 M3. He bought the car from a wholesaler in Montreal in September of 2009, proceeded to fix it and is currently driving it and it looks great.

The cool part about all of this is that the new owner took the time to track me down and let me know that he has my old car and it is repaired and he loves it. This goes to show what a good group of enthusiasts M3 owners are. I have made lifelong friends across Canada and the US as a result of this common bond we all have...... Cars, more specifically BMW's.

Here is the original text of the email and the photos of the car before, during and after the repairs:

Good evening Jamie,

I got your email address via Gustav from MBoard.com. I live in Québec City and I’m the new owner of your former BMW M3 E90 2009 that you had an accident summer 2009. I bought this car as is in Montréal from a whole seller last November (5401Km). It took all winter long to get repair with brand new OEM parts and the result is awesome. I drive the car since June and I got over then 12 000 on speedometer. I really love the car and it run like new. I’ve seen some pictures of your new IND E90 2010 (http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...-z4-m-z4-m-coupe/161407-mining-moonstone.html) and it look very sexy. Do you like the sound of this exhaust?

See attached some pictures before and after the repair on my E90. Please feel free to reply me anytime!

Bye!

Louis Larue

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Great story and nice to see he found you and he also got it back in top condition!

I have a vague memory of someone asking for your email, and that must be him :)

Gustav

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great story and nice to see he found you and he also got it back in top condition!

I have a vague memory of someone asking for your email, and that must be him :)

Gustav
Yeah I thought it was nice of him to contact me. I actually sent him the owner's manual, spare key, and original build sheet/invoice for the car a little while ago. I thought he would appreciate having that stuff.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Love it :) This Friday I ampicking up a DCT M3 Sedan as well :) Some forced induction action might be planned for some summer events :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts