BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a PM from Dan "Stumbo" last week mentioning that Rob "FAST 5" was over from NYC and did anyone fancy a beer......

The result was a brilliant night out with Dan & Rob, followed by an even more brilliant day out at Brooklands Museum & 'Mercedes World' in Weybridge, Surrey. Obviously the drive down was an event in itself, but Brooklands was awesome & Mercedes World was quite an experience - not least because of the equipment assembled in the car park. Clearly BMW M & seriously sorted 911 drivers love the place more than any Merc owner! The museum had us all waxing lyrical about the smell of old leather, axel grease & petrol and watching a bunch of AMGs drifting on the skid pan had us all dreaming (& comparing obviously!). A truly great day out for any M5 enthusiast.

It was a real pleasure to meet a fellow enthusiast from across the pond, especially such a fascinating & entertaining one as Rob. I look forward to your next trip to blighty mate! I had such a great weekend! Here's a couple of pics from Broooklands.......

(will add pics later as website (or my PC) misbehaving at the mo.....)

Cheers,
Barney.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Sounds like fun Barney. Sorry I've not been around lately - very very busy at the moment. I'll try and get another lunch meet organised, once the weather clears up a bit.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I hear rumours that you've had enough of the E60 & gone all Alpina on us?!

BTW - how come when I try & upload pics I get told I don't have permission to access this page?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts