BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's this?!! What kind of strange machinery is it parked next to?!! :haha2:

Sorry - I just wanted to give a shoutout to (and unsolicited praise for) my salesman and dealer - Steve Magurie at United BMW of Roswell, Georgia.

In the attached photo you'll see the beautiful metal _model_ of a BEAST - that Steve sent over today and it's in the color I ordered for my real car. Never having bought an M before excuse me if this is BMW policy but I never asked for it sent to me and it was such a nice gesture for Steve to send it with the new brochure.

It's hardly to only nice thing he did. He never jerked me around with the list or on dates and went above and beyond to inform me of every bit of info as he got it.

Sorry to take up a post for this but I've read a hundred posts about dealers acting like fools but never one about a good salesman. This guy is top notch. If you have not ordered your car consider Steve.
http://bmwroswell.site.webmakerx.net/Default.aspx

Celsius :typing:

PS My _real_ beast's coming in November. Right Steve???!! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
celsius said:

Sorry - I just wanted to give a shoutout to (and unsolicited praise for) my salesman and dealer - Steve Magurie at United BMW of Roswell, Georgia.

In the attached photo you'll see the beautiful metal _model_ of a BEAST - that Steve sent over today and it's in the color I ordered for my real car. Never having bought an M before excuse me if this is BMW policy but I never asked for it sent to me and it was such a nice gesture for Steve to send it with the new brochure.

It's hardly to only nice thing he did. He never jerked me around with the list or on dates and went above and beyond to inform me of every bit of info as he got it.

Sorry to take up a post for this but I've read a hundred posts about dealers acting like fools but never one about a good salesman. This guy is top notch. If you have not ordered your car consider Steve.

I have to add the same story for my sales rep, Jo Carter. She has been absolutely incredible, and yesterday I found this on my doorstep!

Exact color, exterior, interior, and aluminum trim! It's really amazing how fine the detail is.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I second the original post. Steve is my salesman too, but he treats me more like we were college buddies. Class act all the way.:cheers:

·
Registered
607 Posts
celsius said:

Steve is my salesman also (I'm number 2 on the M6 list). Great guy.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Celsius,
Tell me why he sent you the scale model? Are you paying MSRP, or is there
some delay, or is the dealer just nice?

JDS M5

celsius said:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JDS M5 said:
Celsius,
Tell me why he sent you the scale model? Are you paying MSRP, or is there
some delay, or is the dealer just nice?
JDS M5
I'm paying MSRP, there's no delay and the dealer is nice. The dude is in Georgia and I'm in LA and I have no reason to believe that I won't buy more cars from him. That says a lot.

Oh also the LA dealers are pricks. Excuse my french. I feel paying over MSRP is like voting republican - it just encourages them. hiha

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Digi said:
Celsius and Wolverine -- They didn't know you ordered M5s, they though all you wanted to order were these models! Hope you enjoy them.
I would have thought more of you guys would like the MODEL more than the real car - the model has no SMG. No tranny of any kind, but still no SMG.

;)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
celsius said:
While I've not bought a vehicle from him, I can attest that Steve Maguire is a class act. He's been the chief steward and organizer of the Peachtree Chapter BMW CCA Road Atlanta events for years. Now he coordinates club racing for the chapter.

An avid enthusiast and racer first, and a salesman later. Now you know that could be a great combination!

It's great to hear the exceptional customer experiences on here as well. I hope the remainder is just as smooth, Celsius!

-Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts