BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This, in my honest opinion, is an excellent example of a wide body E39 M5. Can anyone tell me what kind of lights are those or how they got them tinted blue. That would seriously look superb on my Le Mans Blue M5.

YouTube - BMW M5 E39.M5 BEAST

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not Sure

Thank you for the very specific post. I am not really sure how I would efficiently find that specific post with very little information on the car in question. If you would be so kind as to let me know how you located the post via the search engine I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Casey, all of those guys look really familiar to me as well. I don't know why. I was born and raised in Atlanta. Is there any chance you met him there?

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Thank you for the very specific post. I am not really sure how I would efficiently find that specific post with very little information on the car in question. If you would be so kind as to let me know how you located the post via the search engine I would greatly appreciate it.
Probably along the lines of "widebody."

·
Registered
37 Posts
Casey, all of those guys look really familiar to me as well. I don't know why. I was born and raised in Atlanta. Is there any chance you met him there?
No they all live in the Bay Area in California. I just moved to Atlanta 5 years ago.

If you follow any of the tuner car shows, the passengers red golfs wins all of he euro awards, so hes kind of popular in that sense.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
The post I linked you to is the total build thread of that car, including tonnes of photos of all the individual steps along the way. Its very long but the original poster is the owner of the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts