Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
976 Posts
Those Vossen's show off the rotor/caliper very nicely.

Reactions: BADRIDES

·
Registered
657 Posts
You've done so much right to this car. It has to be one of the best Alpine White M6's out there with that white on red color combo.
:M5thumbs:

Reactions: BADRIDES

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those Vossen's show off the rotor/caliper very nicely.
Thank you I have to tell pics don't do these wheels enough Justice I love them no vibration always look clean no problems ?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You've done so much right to this car. It has to be one of the best Alpine White M6's out there with that white on red color combo.
:M5thumbs:
Thanks what's Next is carbon fiber side skirts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Are you going to get Dinmann's CF side skirts?

I've seen em in person on a AW M5 and they look really good on white.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you going to get Dinmann's CF side skirts?

I've seen em in person on a AW M5 and they look really good on white.
Still torn its between two different ones

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What kind of suspension do you have on it?
Great looking ride!

Seif
H&R springs very happy with them here is my car with stock springs image.jpg
Just keep in mind I think the vert sit slightly lower the coupe due to weight differences

·
Registered
222 Posts
Very interesting houses in the background. Where is that? I live in southern California, in one of the newer communicates with cookie cutter houses build by like KB home or whatevers and builders here don't use windows like that, and houses have a more spanish or craftsman style. The houses in your picture look very modern. can you tell me more about them? what is the inside like?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Bring that bad *** M to the Orlando Cars and Coffee sometime. I never see you there and other E64s are never seen. Yours is fantastic.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bring that bad *** M to the Orlando Cars and Coffee sometime. I never see you there and other E64s are never seen. Yours is fantastic.
?Yes I'm in when is the next one? I normally work sat I need to take off for one

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very interesting houses in the background. Where is that? I live in southern California, in one of the newer communicates with cookie cutter houses build by like KB home or whatevers and builders here don't use windows like that, and houses have a more spanish or craftsman style. The houses in your picture look very modern. can you tell me more about them? what is the inside like?
MI homes built our home the sq footage starts at 3700 to 5900 there pretty nice n gated communities also ?3 car gargages on most models too
The inside have the dark wood floors a huge open floor plan huge kitchen and island great for cooking and entertaining

1 - 20 of 22 Posts