BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i know no video but you have to take my wrod for it. I mentioned that i saw 300 the other day when i was running the car in so when i completed the break in periord, i decided to stretch her legs. Although i have a slipping SC belt which needs to be tightened thus disallowing me to take the car to 8000 ie shifting only at 7000.... the car pulled like a rocket at the top end. Now the speedo might be decisving alil bit with the tucked up nowack guage. But the thing flies and on a 2 mile strech... i saw 320 km/h and still going!!! My first concern was making sure i gripped the car cuz i wasnt too happy the last time at 300 cuz i felt the car was abit loose from the back (even with all the spoilers i have on) but this time around it was alot better for some reason at suprizingly a higher top speed.

Last night i saw 310 and climbing with 3 passengers on board but backed of cuz of traffic.. I will gladly invite them to sign on here if you would like to hear their comments kinggf

P.S. forgot to mention that the side mirrors were shaking like hell to the point where they were useless to use. I hope they wont be needed at those speeds ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi abdullah,

Well congratulations Abdullah for having back your black beast. :1: I really feel proud when I see something like that in our area.

I think you're the first one to do such thing.
The side mirrors shake is a sign of (about to fly) thing. holly **** ouich

Keep the good things going and drive safely!!!!!!!! :wroom:

I'm really interested to get together sometime to see the devil in person.

my regards to all the beast owners in Bahrain. :byebye:

Regards,

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Black,

That is an Amazing Great Speed. I´ve driven at 270 km/h on the meter, and that was scary to me. I know the difference between 220 (nice) and 270 (scary), and I can imagine that difference taken one more time.

How do the brakes work at such speeds?

David

P.S. As the Bavarians say, don´t drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice, once you get the suspension sorted out, I have a feeling you will top that speed, keep the stories coming, Josh

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well 320 sounds’s a bit too much for M5 with 400 bhp :eek: and even more strange sound 310 with 3 people in the car ?????? . But you never know, miraculous happen. How many horse power have you got? I hope you’ve got proper brakes for that kind of a speed because original ones will not help!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Anglas anglas anglas.

Black is putting down just a little over 400 PS. Have a search around the forum ;)

Stu

·
Registered
837 Posts
Anglas said:
Well 320 sounds’s a bit too much for M5 with 400 bhp :eek: and even more strange sound 310 with 3 people in the car ?????? . But you never know, miraculous happen. How many horse power have you got? I hope you’ve got proper brakes for that kind of a speed because original ones will not help!
Thats kind of funny, I think you might be the last to know, I think when you find out you will realize, Josh

·
Registered
962 Posts
Its easy to forget that we're talking about a living legend. For many years to come people will have trouble believing.

Perhaps there should be a special "Black M5" FAQ page :p that we can redirect people to :hihihi:.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Pardon my lack of knowledge..........but what's with this car? I got that its supercharged. What else?

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Ingenere said:
Pardon my lack of knowledge..........but what's with this car? I got that its supercharged. What else?
Its unique! Really unique!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ahmed said:
Its unique! Really unique!
Well that narrows it down! :)

Were you guys running at the F1 track? If so...did you get to do the whole road course?

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ingenere said:
Maybe this will help

http://www.discovery-automotive.com/portal/modules.php?name=Static_Content&id=30

Not to forget that i still had another 1000 rpm and 6-8 psi in hand which ment i was short shifting in each gear.

Kirium,
No bragging my friend. Board member BRN 64666 was on board and had a taste of what its like behind the wheel. I can tell you it was a night mare cuz he was all over the place not due to power but nervousness !!!!

SA-M5,
You are most welcome bro. Just give us a shout before you come over :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Black M5 said:
Maybe this will help

http://www.discovery-automotive.com/portal/modules.php?name=Static_Content&id=30

Not to forget that i still had another 1000 rpm and 6-8 psi in hand which ment i was short shifting in each gear.

Kirium,
No bragging my friend. Board member BRN 64666 was on board and had a taste of what its like behind the wheel. I can tell you it was a night mare cuz he was all over the place not due to power but nervousness !!!!

SA-M5,
You are most welcome bro. Just give us a shout before you come over :M5thumbs:
Looks like some pretty wild mods. The car looks very nice.

After being beat up a few times on some modded cars that I have done (when it comes time to resell), I have kept my mods to a minimum as you generally never see that money again. Having said that, I'm sure that this M5 is huge fun. Enjoy yourselves and be safe.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Black M5 said:
i know no video but you have to take my wrod for it. I mentioned that i saw 300 the other day when i was running the car in so when i completed the break in periord, i decided to stretch her legs. Although i have a slipping SC belt which needs to be tightened thus disallowing me to take the car to 8000 ie shifting only at 7000.... the car pulled like a rocket at the top end. Now the speedo might be decisving alil bit with the tucked up nowack guage. But the thing flies and on a 2 mile strech... i saw 320 km/h and still going!!! My first concern was making sure i gripped the car cuz i wasnt too happy the last time at 300 cuz i felt the car was abit loose from the back (even with all the spoilers i have on) but this time around it was alot better for some reason at suprizingly a higher top speed.

Last night i saw 310 and climbing with 3 passengers on board but backed of cuz of traffic.. I will gladly invite them to sign on here if you would like to hear their comments kinggf

P.S. forgot to mention that the side mirrors were shaking like hell to the point where they were useless to use. I hope they wont be needed at those speeds ;)
I was with Abdulla that night, and we did hit 310KM/h and the car still pulling hard but due to the traffic we slowed down :grrrrr: .... Don't worry Abdulla we will do it again and again untill we hit our target :haha:

·
Registered
439 Posts
what is that in mph?

BRN64666 said:
I was with Abdulla that night, and we did hit 310KM/h and the car still pulling hard but due to the traffic we slowed down :grrrrr: .... Don't worry Abdulla we will do it again and again untill we hit our target :haha:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts