BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there!

Dont know if i am using m5board correctly but here goes.

I am not alone in searching for e28m5 however i am trying to find concours/perfect car does anyone know if any exist and if owners can be tempted to sell? I wonder if anyone knows what happened to the ex pattrick very low mile m5?? Am i being realistic in trying to find such a car there doesn,t even seem to be any avarage or even rough ones out there..
any comments or thoughts greatly received

·
Registered
97 Posts
James Westwood from BMWCC scotland is selling a silver e28 m5 which he has restored. I've seen it and it's gorgeous, possibly the best I've seen. :M5thumbs: I'll try and post a link to more info later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Johnny for the plug, I've sold the car, sorry. I've spoken to chambers already I think, he missed my car by around about 24 hours!!! Sods law! Still I'm sure we can find him another, just takes time.

Cheers,

James.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
jwestwood said:
Thanks Johnny for the plug, I've sold the car, sorry. I've spoken to chambers already I think, he missed my car by around about 24 hours!!! Sods law! Still I'm sure we can find him another, just takes time.

Cheers,

James.
Hi all!!
There was a E28 M5 for sale in the last "Total BMW"-magazine. Looked like zinnober red, according the text bad paint, looked original and ok on the picture but you never know.... Price was right though, I think it was 3650 quid.
That is cheap but if the car is technically sound, definately worth the money.
:cheers:
Sakke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts