BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hallo - Nach frühem B7 Innenfabrik/cloth suchen. Erfordert für Sitzreparaturen. Ist dieses, das in De oder in Großbritannien möglicherweise vorhanden ist? Weiß jemand vom Hersteller? Erkundigen Sie auch sich von frühem Dekoset??? viel Dank. :)

Regards,
DV

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
DV/NorCal/E24's said:
Hallo - Nach frühem B7 Innenfabrik/cloth suchen. Erfordert für Sitzreparaturen. Ist dieses, das in De oder in Großbritannien möglicherweise vorhanden ist? Weiß jemand vom Hersteller? Erkundigen Sie auch sich von frühem Dekoset??? viel Dank. :)
Ehhmm. The forum language is English here...reading your German I get the impression it would suit you better as well... ;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
hi,
actually i don´t know if new b7 e28/e24 interior is available at the alpina factory..but the alpina stripes ( dekoset ) are often on german ebay ( www.ebay.de ) or you should have a look under www.alpina-gemeinschaft.de/forum there are also a lot of alpina drivers and you can post this thread again.... but pls. do it in english that translator which you are using sounds like:crying:

;)

best regards from berlin

alex

p.s.

-----> "Herr Bovensiepen´s böse zischendes Untier" :blink:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
In defence to DV/NorCal/E24's post, I have used those translators, and they are only good for short sentances!

What interior trim is it like? Is it the thin stripe material or the wide type?

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
Andy G said:
What interior trim is it like? Is it the thin stripe material or the wide type?
I believe Doug has an early E24 Coupe, so the wide stripes would be appropriate.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apologys to all, I hadn't realized the translation of my post was such rubbish!
I will avoid using mechanised translation from this point on.

Locating the the appropriate Alp's fabric and period correct Dekoset has proved difficult to say the least. Ive located many other spares via Ebay DE and UK. Attached is a pic of the seat cloth that I pursue...

DV

Attachments

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I imagine THAT particular type of material is going to be quite hard to get hold of, has it worn through?

·
Registered
476 Posts
kees said:
I believe Doug has an early E24 Coupe, so the wide stripes would be appropriate.
Kees,

As you know I have an early B7 (E24, Alpinawhite). I will soon make some body work, including a new painting and new stripes.

I agree that E24 need wide stripes. I'm still hesitating however between plain stripes or just deko-filets (both in silver).

Thanks to all for your comments /advises.

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
Sherlock,

I think on an older alpinweiss B7 Coupe the wide stripes including the Turbo text on the rear quarters in silver deko is the way to go. Just my opinion of course.

Cheers, Kees

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
DV/NorCal/E24's said:
Apologys to all, I hadn't realized the translation of my post was such rubbish!
I will avoid using mechanised translation from this point on.

Locating the the appropriate Alp's fabric and period correct Dekoset has proved difficult to say the least. Ive located many other spares via Ebay DE and UK. Attached is a pic of the seat cloth that I pursue...

DV

Doug,

If I recall correctly that cloth has been up for sale on ebay.de a few times over the last years. Of course it's getting rarer over the years. Alternatively, I think I may have seen some full cloth seats from an E12 coming by once in a while too. You could take the seat cloth from those.

If your seat cloth is not in bad shape I would recommend sticking with it and trying to repair it instead.

With regards to the dekorset - what color are you looking for? There are dekorsets on ebay.de regularly, however not all of them seem genuine Alpina material though.

If you require any help sourcing parts - or a shipping address in Europe (not all sellers ship internationally), please let me know and I will do my best to help.

Best regards, Kees

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kees said:
Doug,

If I recall correctly that cloth has been up for sale on ebay.de a few times over the last years. Of course it's getting rarer over the years. Alternatively, I think I may have seen some full cloth seats from an E12 coming by once in a while too. You could take the seat cloth from those.

If your seat cloth is not in bad shape I would recommend sticking with it and trying to repair it instead.

With regards to the dekorset - what color are you looking for? There are dekorsets on ebay.de regularly, however not all of them seem genuine Alpina material though.

If you require any help sourcing parts - or a shipping address in Europe (not all sellers ship internationally), please let me know and I will do my best to help.

Best regards, Kees
Thanks Kees. The Dekoset I am without is the wide style without fill color in silber. I will continue to scour Ebay DE and UK...

DV

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sherlock said:
This one is still available at Alpina , with ref 4100233. see E24 CATALOG
Thank you Sherlock - I have seen those in the catalog and KSK, but could not identify them as the non-filled color type. This is good to know. :M5thumbs: Looking forward to additional video of you and your B7.
Regards,
DV

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sherlock said:
This one is still available at Alpina , with ref 4100233. see E24 CATALOG
Ive contacted KSK here in the US, It appears that niether the filled and non-filled (4100233) styles have not been available for the last 4-5 yrs.
:crying:
With any luck I will locate an authentic Dekoset before long, otherwise I will use one of the narrow style sets that I already have.

DV

·
Registered
659 Posts
Well they informed me the gold or silver strip kit for my 87-88 B10 was available! are we talking abouth the same kit? the outline kit? not solid kit (which is what I want!)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jimmy01 said:
Well they informed me the gold or silver strip kit for my 87-88 B10 was available! are we talking abouth the same kit? the outline kit? not solid kit (which is what I want!)
I will dig up some fotos and post samples.
DV

1 - 20 of 22 Posts