1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................WOW that is beautiful. Thank you I was thinking getting the Miro M6 wheels all blacked out with a red pinstripe, basically the same as yours except well there not HRE's....but still nice. Thanks for posting so quick. Are those 19's? Your grill great, where did you get it?

·
Registered
729 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................WOW that is beautiful. Thank you I was thinking getting the Miro M6 wheels all blacked out with a red pinstripe, basically the same as yours except well there not HRE's....but still nice. Thanks for posting so quick. Are those 19's? Your grill great, where did you get it?
I was looking at some Miro 366. But i think i will hold off.

On a side note, I wish that was mine lol. That car is actually TG5's a member on bimmer forums and I believe it's a 528i but done very nicely.

My Alpine White is basically stock with a few minor upgrades.

·
Registered
206 Posts
dammnnn!! that is one hot looking m5 there, i would post a pic of that car everyday and it would never get boring. great taste:)

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
great looking car, a bit to low for my taste, but to each his own:)

·
Registered
587 Posts
I wish they guy would change his headliner. I have been in love with that car since i first saw it, but the headliner gives away that its not an m :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts