BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To avoid lots of different threads pointing out Alpinas being offered for sale, I was thinking of creating a dedicated thread for this purpose. That also allows interested members to subscribe and receive automatic updates whenever a new Alpina for sale is posted.

·
Registered
477 Posts
kees said:
Hi Kees,

great idea to have one threat with Alpinas for sale. By the way, how would one read the specs of the B12 ? Build in 91 but first registered in 2000 ? Nice car at first glance - just my colors. The engine doesn't look too good though - at least from the outside.

Cheers, Alex

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
BlackB8 said:
Hi Kees,

great idea to have one threat with Alpinas for sale. By the way, how would one read the specs of the B12 ? Build in 91 but first registered in 2000 ? Nice car at first glance - just my colors. The engine doesn't look too good though - at least from the outside.

Cheers, Alex
Another of the Sultan's cars, perhaps???

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BlackB8 said:
Probably imported from Germany in 2000

·
Registered
44 Posts
on the subject of cars for sale...the B11 3.5 for sale on ebay uk...does anyone know anything about this car and what is a reasonable price to pay for one of these???
i think i saw the same car for sale a few months ago for £1,000 more than it is up for now, so is it a bargain now or just getting more realistic.
thanks
dave

E28 B9 3.5

·
Registered
122 Posts
ALPINA B9-06 said:
on the subject of cars for sale...the B11 3.5 for sale on ebay uk...does anyone know anything about this car and what is a reasonable price to pay for one of these???
i think i saw the same car for sale a few months ago for £1,000 more than it is up for now, so is it a bargain now or just getting more realistic.
thanks
dave

E28 B9 3.5
If this is the grey one that's on there with the rondell rims then I have looked at it before. It is in lovely condition from what I could see of it but I only know bodywork and am not a mechanic. It doesn't have a plaque, original wheels, or original Alpina exhaust :nono: (replaced with something nice and stainless), so it is lacking a few of the things that make it worth good money. It also has cloth which is mega comfy but not leather. To big it up a bit it drove well, was in fantastic condition, and had stacks of paperwork to prove it is an Alpina (Sytner history). If the wheels and zorst were on any other beema you would be more than chuffed with them just not Alpina's.
For a price comparison there was one of these in Total BMW or one of the mags for £3200 with the full compliment of Alpina bits in black that sounded nice.:thumbsup: Hope this helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm thinking of selling my B10 3.3 (first registered in UK in 2000). It seems impossible to get dealer to give a price that seems reasonable. (Family circumstances! We're getting a Chrysler Grand Voyager (diesel) - I know its a crime - B10: 0-60 in just over 6 seconds compared to Grand Voyager: 0-60 over an Easter weekend and that with an early start on the Thursday night before Good Friday!)

It has done 60,500 miles and is a fantastic car, with the usual extras.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be a reasonable price for the car?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've just sold my car which was a very similiar spec - you are probably looking at 14 to 16K privately, 3K less from a dealer on a trade in, 4 to 5K less straight. You should keep the car - mine was fine with 2 small kids and a Voyager really is an awful thing ( with lousy NCAP ratings ) - get a Scenic / Espace if you must drive one of those trucks....

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI BCM,

Many thanks for your reply. I'd love to keep it but we have 2 kids and one en route!

Thanks for the heads up on the NCAP rating. I'll look at the other suggestions.

Where is you sell your car - in top Marques, Ebay or some other forum?

cheers, ReetMon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi guys

Im selling my E36 B3 3.2 with 36000 miles FSH
No 54 with switchtronic box
Cosmos Black Metalic
Cream Nappa Leather with black piping
ACS front strut brace
Weischers Rear strut brace
Eibach adjustable anti-roll bars front and rear
Tarox 6 pot front calipers on 345mm two piece discs
Tarox 40 grove rear discs
Hid angel eye headlights with HID bulbs on dipped and high beam
Electric everything sunroof etc
Just had 2 new rear tyres

Car is in excellent condition but I am having to sell it to make way for my new car Im afraid, I will be very sorry to see it go but I cant justfiy having to BM's when I know the Alpina just wont get used, so would rather it went to a good home...

Pm me for more details

Alex
CA-Automotive

·
Registered
81 Posts
Today's Sunday Times had B12 6.0 30k miles on 2000/W plate at £39995 - was north of £100k when new. Call 01313 328123 (which I guess is a dealer) if interested.

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pauledwick said:
Today's Sunday Times had B12 6.0 30k miles on 2000/W plate at £39995 - was north of £100k when new. Call 01313 328123 (which I guess is a dealer) if interested.
That's one of only 6 B12 6.0 imported to the UK.

·
Registered
102 Posts
For Sale: B10 3.3, Sienna Red, 46K miles. FSH + Full BMW warranty.
Alpina wood
Alpina Rear wing
6CD stacker
Front centre armrest
graduated tinted screen with rain sensor
electric glass sunroof
heated front seats
high gloss shadow line
multi function steering wheel
white indicator lenses
xenon headlights

Fitted with new engine 8,000 miles ago. PM me for further details.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts