BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
205K asking price. I spoke with the owner tonight. He's not in a hurry and decided to test the waters with a strong number. There are not a whole lot of Alpinas for sale on the planet, and this is an exceptionally nice car without any paintwork or accident history, save the front lower spoiler which was repainted at some point. A full price offer will include the new rear window and cord repair, which has not yet been completed. Until that is completed, I suppose it can be a point of negotiation. I just wanted to get this thing on the market. Not expecting a ton of action at that number, but if the heart wants what the heart wants, then this can be yours in very short order.

Clean CA title, current registration, and ready to roll. Probably going to pop it up on Ebay to get some exposure, but wanted to post here for the BMW folks. No shenanigans. Nothing to hide. Have a question, you'll get and answer.

One owner. Just under 32,000 miles. All services since new at BMW of Encinitas. Performance package and brand new headlights installed earlier this month at BMW of San Diego. Needs nothing save the aforementioned rear window. Can't find valet key, plastic emergency key, or silver front license plate holder (yet). Don't have a flannel rear window protector or canvas top boot bag (yet). Car is located in Carlsbad, California. I am available pretty much anytime to show the car to prospective buyers or their representative. I only need to coordinate with the owner as it is home in his garage, under a cover, waiting.

Tons of pictures at link below. Be sure to click the magnifying glass at lower right not once, but twice to view in full size and resolution.

Link:

2003 BMW Alpina Z8 Photos by biggar1111 | Photobucket

Gar

Greggory Park
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts