BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the ever-elusive alpina trunk spoiler. I'll take it in any color and prefer authentic, but at this point, I don't even care anymore. Shipped to Los Angeles or I can pick up in the area.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
:shakemitkopf:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: rao

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Reactions: rao and threepedals

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
There was once a group buy on replica Alpina rear spoilers on another forum. It easily searchable online, but I have no idea whether that continued or was only offered for a short time.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Chuck. I found that thread, but is long since gone.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Get in touch with shady he sent me like 3 links last time. I think nvd has some, good luck man!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, Sonny.

Ron, I sent NVD an email and they want $655 for a replica and 3-4 weeks for production. I thought that was nuts.

·
Registered
472 Posts
That's nuckin futs man, do they still live in the early 2000s lol. They do have a lot of nice looking products though... Sorry I haven't been around we all need to have a little meet again or a cruise or something I've been out of touch lately

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hi,

You need to sharpen those Jedi search skills !

There's two genuine E39 Alpina boot spoilers on UK ebay currently - light scuffs that are easily rectified are mentioned on both listings. Both are this type it seems;

£85 for one and £100 for the other which is around $136 and $160 USD respectively.

Or, are you looking for this version?..

If so, then you've got to keep those search skills working hard!

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm looking for the one in the bottom picture and having a hell of a hard time finding it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I came across one on ebay - so not original. It comes from the far east. It comes close in spirit to the alpina one you want, and could be modded by a shop. $89.99 + free shipping - 97-03 E39 5-Series 3PCS Rear Wing Trunk Spoiler. Have a look. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I came across one on ebay - so not original. It comes from the far east. It comes close in spirit to the alpina one you want, and could be modded by a shop. $89.99 + free shipping - 97-03 E39 5-Series 3PCS Rear Wing Trunk Spoiler. Have a look. Hope this helps.
Thanks for looking out, but can you please send over a link? Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Thanks for looking out, but can you please send over a link? Thanks again.
BMW 97 03 E39 5 Series 3pcs Rear Wing Trunk Spoiler 520i 523i 525i M5 | eBay

It's like a replica of both ACS and Alpina in one :confused3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts