BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is the best or recommended place to get an alpinab3 serviced within the midlands area, i've heard alot of controversy about different garages. The last guy i spoke to who had a black 02 B3s coupe said that he used Damon Hill. for his previous B10 V8, although he hadn't actually serviced the B3s yet, as it didn't need a service just yet...

·
Registered
147 Posts
jugghead said:
Where is the best or recommended place to get an alpinab3 serviced within the midlands area, i've heard alot of controversy about different garages. The last guy i spoke to who had a black 02 B3s coupe said that he used Damon Hill. for his previous B10 V8, although he hadn't actually serviced the B3s yet, as it didn't need a service just yet...
If you want a good an dependable job done, take it to Sytner at Nottingham. A small team led by a technician named Paul Watts will do a thorough service on your beast. many complain that dealers are too expensive, but you own an expensive motor, so you must have it serviced properly, that is the bottom line and that is where I get my B12 serviced. james :M5rev:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i might not have no choice in the matter, as my next car may actualy be purchased from sytner in nottingham, although its is roughly about 40 miles from where i live. they seem to have a regular supply of B3 3.3 / B3s.

Thanks for your reply..

·
Registered
50 Posts
yer, its a good dealership. also its next door to a ferrari/mazza dealership, so if your feeling rich, have a look in there. loads of used 355's, 360's etc

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i went to look / test drive a B3s there last week, some geezer pulled up in a black ferrari 360 spyder on the sytner forecourt, obviously from the ferrari / maserati dealership next door, everybody looked in amazement, but i could already see his game.

He then drove in the parking area, reversed round (everybody still looking), drove out slowly, then when he hit the main road; he floored it. sounded just like a formula 1 car. my missus says she hates the sound of ferraris, but trust me, it sounded PROPER.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
you can make your alpina sound just like the ferrari ask b8 guru he will tell you how to do it, without changing your exhaust.

·
Registered
147 Posts
jugghead said:
Well i might not have no choice in the matter, as my next car may actualy be purchased from sytner in nottingham, although its is roughly about 40 miles from where i live. they seem to have a regular supply of B3 3.3 / B3s.

Thanks for your reply..
Trust me, the drive is worth it. i drive all the way from cambride. The M1 is fun too. :wroom:

·
Registered
81 Posts
gumball said:
yer, its a good dealership. also its next door to a ferrari/mazza dealership, so if your feeling rich, have a look in there. loads of used 355's, 360's etc
And where I found my B12 !

There'll be some very tidy cars, not just Ferraris and Mazzas, next weekend as it is their official opening, 6 months after moving in...

·
Banned
664 Posts
Second that - third it (whatever) since Sytner Nottingham moved to their new site the level of service has increased massively.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sytners at Nottingham performed my 12K mile Service last Thursday.
I was very impressed by the Service provided and I had a chat with Ged whilst I was up there.
Ged had previously said that Sytner Leicester were more than capable of Servicing the Car, but as all the new Alpina Cars go through Nottingham my preference was to take it to the experts.
Quire reasonably priced as well ... £188.00 for the 12K Service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts