BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the "proper way/ correct way" to mount the Alpina logo and the model logo on the back of a B7 Turbo? Which goes on the right and which goes on the left? I have seen many variations to this in magazines and the Alpina book.

It seems most applications have the Alpina logo on the left and the Model logo on the right - is this true or false
Or does it just not matter??

Thanks Guys:byebye:

David

·
Registered
339 Posts
yup pretty sure the alpina is on the left.. the B9's however where mean't to have the alpina on the right...

·
Registered
370 Posts
D4 said:
yup pretty sure the alpina is on the left.. the B9's however where mean't to have the alpina on the right...

Dave,

As for the Location of the Badges " ALPINA " is on the driver side. " B7turbo " is on the passenger side.

I think all or most Alpina's that were built from Sytner had the Alpina on the right side ( driver side on UK ) and the style badge on left.

so basically Alpina's that came from Buchloe had Alpina on the Left side.

dave

·
Registered
146 Posts
The uk silver C2 2.7 cabriolet in 1987 autocar test was rhd drive but the "alpina" badge was on the drivers side and the "C2 2.7" on passenger side, all other alpina cars ive seen tend be the opoosite way round...i dont really think it matters too greatly

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
both my cars have the Alpina wording on the left hand side (if looking at the rear) and the B10 3.5 on the right hand side!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alpina said:
Dave,

As for the Location of the Badges " ALPINA " is on the driver side. " B7turbo " is on the passenger side.

I think all or most Alpina's that were built from Sytner had the Alpina on the right side ( driver side on UK ) and the style badge on left.

so basically Alpina's that came from Buchloe had Alpina on the Left side.

dave
Dave I was thinking the same thing - Alpina logo behind driver - UK rightside / DE - left side/US left side

Thanks again!

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts