BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new 2.0L diesel ALpina D3 based on the E90 and thought to be a stop gap until the new B3 equivilant is due...

does anyone know what sort of cost this car will be in the UK and will it be produced in as limited a number as the normal Alpina cars...?

·
Banned
664 Posts
AS I posted elsewhere :) Spoke to Ged and he implied it was highly unlikely it would reach the UK...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
fastsaloons said:
AS I posted elsewhere :)
I wonder where that was...

anyway a shame that it's possibly only a european car.. (quite fancy one)

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
D4 said:
I wonder where that was...

anyway a shame that it's possibly only a european car.. (quite fancy one)
Put an order in, then - I ordered my B5 Touring when they still weren't sure whether to bother importing them into the UK and I'm told that, together with other indications of interest, sealed the deal...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hythe said:
Put an order in, then - I ordered my B5 Touring when they still weren't sure whether to bother importing them into the UK and I'm told that, together with other indications of interest, sealed the deal...
i might just do that...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i spoke to Ged at sytner nottingham today about it and as Neil has said.. he basically said that whilst the final decision hadn't been made it was unlikely to be seen in the UK in rhd at least...

I think they would want to sell it in the UK for £31K which is actually more or as much money as a 330d m sport which has a few more ponies..

having said that from a tax/emmissions point of few it has the same figues as the std 320d and therefore they could prove popular on that front..

i asked if they were taking interest or deposits/orders.. baiscally list of interested parties only... so i left my intention..

but as Ged said if he was a betting guy he wouldn't risk the farm...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts