BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just managed to get Alpina b8 4.6 Coupe No. 10. Made in 1995 it is montreal blau and has lot of options!

This car was for sale from Behrendt Autos, (www.behrendt-automobile.de) and delt with Alex who was superb throughout.

The car has 90k km's and is in superb condition. It was for sale with white lenses but I asked if Alex could put the amber lenses back on, which i prefer as now it is 100% original.

Alex also told me that this car was used in the Alpina Brochures, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact Alpina via e-mail and ask if they had any of these brochures spare?

Wont be seeing it till December though:(

Cheers to Kees and Michael for the advice over the last couple of weeks too:cheers:

all the best
adam

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Adam,

Is this your new car? If so congrats. Will you be keeping it in mainland Europe and using the Compact in the UK?

Have fun. Looks very clean.

Andy

p.s. Has you father ordered an E60 yet?

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy,

Thank you very much for your comments, I handed the compact keys to my little sister when she turned 17 in september, and was carless and have been looking for the right one since then really :)

This would be used in england and cross continental blasts. We ordered the E60 in april 01 :)

Thanks Sherlock

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Adam said:
..was carless and have been looking for the right one since then really...
I think you have definitely made a good choice. The car looks really well looked after. I like the fact that Alpina's in Britain are relatively unknown amongst the general public. A proper stealth vehicle which is going to upset a few E46 318 company car drivers who don't know what lurks beneath aswell as the drivers of some of the high spec 3 Series.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree completely. Thhe perfect Q car imho! :)

all the best
adam

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Congrats on the Alpina Adam. :thumbsup: I love the interior colour, those seats look great.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Very nice Adam - congrats :cheers:

Are you back from Malaysia yet? Send me a PM when you're back - it'd be nice to see you again :byebye:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers Guys!

Ashok,

I am still in malaysia till December! Wont be seeing the car for a while :(

Hope you are well, i hear jason had a great time over in london with you guys! :)

all the best
adam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts