BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have had my E24 6 series for 17 years now. It started life as a UK import to Australia as a 1981 628CSi.
I have restored it to LOOSLY represent the beautiful Alpina B7 Turbo that you will see in the pictures below.
The engine has way too much done to it to list here but it is basicly a late M30 block with an Alpina head, MoTec ECU
and a Turbonetics T04/60 turbo running 24psi. Best HP out of it so far is 515 RWHP (metric HP, not imperial).
It has an Alpina front bar that is modified to fit my existing bar and intercooler, M-Technic body kit, BIG custom brakes
Recaro seats, custom made (by me) dash pod similar to the B7 one and a bit of BADGE engineering on the grille and boot
lid.
I also have an E30 318 i use on track days that also has an Alpina themed paint job. It has a stock M10 run also by
a MoTeC M800, coil overs, cage and lightened down to 970 kg.

Thanks for looking, Regards Julian Seeger.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very nice! Thanks for sharing :)

Love those seats...

Hendrik

·
Registered
669 Posts
Very nice! Love the attention to detail, especially in the engine bay :) Keep it up. Don't let GaAlpinaowner find your baby, he will shoot you to the ground for buying used Alpina parts!

Keep it up :)
Nah, I am in a good mood this week.....I have lots of luv for Alpina Clones that are tastefully done. :biggrinbounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts