BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
don't dream, by it.

Two weeks ago it was sold to one in Germany, for floppy 36,000 euros.

·
Registered
669 Posts
jeep

cheers Thomas

·
Registered
174 Posts
With so few of these cars made (and even less surviving), its anyone's guess what one in good condition is worth. My guess is most of these cars have now clocked up a lot of miles, so finding a completely original one with low miles is going to be a challenge. From what I understand the car for sale here is one that may have been clocked as it was seen back in 2005 with more miles than currently advertised...

A few months back some readers will remember seeing a B6 3.5S for sale in Belgium for around €35k (around CHF 42k). If I remember well, that car was the last of the line and was quite well equipped (leather, a/c, sunroof). It also was advertised as having similar mileage. I don't know what it sold for in the end, but this shows that "average" mileage cars seem to be going for around €35k. Totally unmolested original cars with low miles and A1 provenance will no doubt command significantly more as they qualify as collectable.

·
Registered
132 Posts
A few months back some readers will remember seeing a B6 3.5S for sale in Belgium for around €35k (around CHF 42k). If I remember well, that car was the last of the line and was quite well equipped (leather, a/c, sunroof). It also was advertised as having similar mileage. I don't know what it sold for in the end, but this shows that "average" mileage cars seem to be going for around €35k. Totally unmolested original cars with low miles and A1 provenance will no doubt command significantly more as they qualify as collectable.
IAS I assume you mean for example the number of #061?

BMW ALPINA-Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts