BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. this is my garage queen, barely driven. always pampered. sorry for the pics quality, all were taken by my phone. last picture is the irony:biggrin:
now, i need more power from my car. any recommendations??? thank you

Attachments

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
better pics will soon be uploaded. sorry gustav it took me so long to upload any pictures

·
Registered
821 Posts
Looks good in the sunshine. Couldn't the dealer provide you with a proper key fob? :hihi:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone recommends vishnu? is my ecu any different from a 335?

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Lovely unique example, what is the name of the exteriour and interiour colours? Unique!

I beleive many firms should be able to chip tune it mildly at least.

Gustav

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
That colour is Santorini Blue. There is one Alpina D3 that I know of in the UK in the same colour scheme.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
a few more pics, also with phone cam. i tested the wiesmann gt mf5, and it was one hell of a great car to drive. it felt like a toy. give it all the power and it can handle it with ease despite the small body. drifting at maximum angles was somehow easy with the great stabily of the car.
last picture is a 2005 AA SC m3 with 518 rwhp, it gets shipped to texas every now and then. it was featured on a mag once and it won several awards at car meets in USA

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i have seen two alpina 2009 b6 convertible. i once saw a 2000 alpina b10 for sale. that is about it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lovely unique example, what is the name of the exteriour and interiour colours? Unique!

I beleive many firms should be able to chip tune it mildly at least.

Gustav
thanks Gustav, it surely is unique, gets attention where ever i go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts