BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys..

I'm Evolve Dealer in Kuwait..

Last Thursday i tuned my Beast with AlphaN..and the result was awesome..you can feel the power the moment you take the car for your 1st spin ! Way smoother pedal..faster response and i felt the difference from 1k-RPM !

The guys @ Evolve were more than supportive..they taught me knew things i never knew about..they were with me step by step as if they were really there..Thank you guys :)

Sal is a really experienced guy..one day before i install the AlphaN on my car..i made another Beast..The guy @ the Dyno was stupid..he made a mistake that none of us knew it..Sal read what the guy made the moment i sent him the Graphs..and he solved it in seconds !!

It was such an awesome experience for me..making me drop everything negative i read on the Board..and loudly now you'll hear me say..Go Evolve..!!

I uploaded my Dyno runs..but put in mind that the run after the AlphaN was a second after tuning the ECU..so the car didn't get a second to adapt that's why it shows its lean :)

Stock..

AlphaN..

The car made 20whp :goldcup:

Reactions: Mike S. and mailman

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What a load of rubbish,your mafs must have been shot.:rolleyes:
Yea..well the 1st run was with my NEW in the BOX from the DEALER MAFS..which i installed on Wednesday morning..which mean a day before the AlphaN and that means that the car adapted and was running so healthy plus @ the same time i made a full service..!! Don't judge without the knowledge..or simply type the question..!! I'm way satisfied with my tune..the tune gave me more than i expected..and even if those figures aren't enough for you..the support and guidance and the know how i got from Evolve guys..was more than satisfying..it was as if i was there with them back in the UK..chill mate and have a good time :)

·
Company Representative for Evolve Automotive
3,068 Posts
What a load of rubbish,your mafs must have been shot.:rolleyes:
Slightly harsh don't you think?

We have not just proven these results on our dyno but just lile here on independent tests.

We can replicate this change with either the maf's on or off.

We are more than happy to demonstrate this on any dyno any time.

Please have evidence at hand before making such a blanket statement because this was not easy to achieve!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yea..well the 1st run was with my NEW in the BOX from the DEALER MAFS..which i installed on Wednesday morning..which mean a day before the AlphaN and that means that the car adapted and was running so healthy plus @ the same time i made a full service..!! Don't judge without the knowledge..or simply type the question..!! I'm way satisfied with my tune..the tune gave me more than i expected..and even if those figures aren't enough for you..the support and guidance and the know how i got from Evolve guys..was more than satisfying..it was as if i was there with them back in the UK..chill mate and have a good time :)
Maybe you should learn to write English properly because your initial post implied you made the "Awesome" gains from Alpha N which adds nothing to power output.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Maybe you should learn to write English properly because your initial post implied you made the "Awesome" gains from Alpha N which adds nothing to power output.
1st a fast question..why the hell are you so rude !!! 2nd..where the heck did my English say what you just claimed ?? please get a life and ignore this post as i seriously don't understand what are you doing here !!! are you here to get or add more info from the forum or to translate what others write to your magnificent brain the way your brain can understand it..!! or are you here to fix others English?? you can go work @ a school if you are here to fix others English and sell your M5 if you have one and get a Prius !!!!

If you know what AlphaN is..then you should have known what i meant without fixing my English..you need to learn how to read English properly because your initial reply implied that you don't know anything about the Tune and you need to read more about it !!!

Reactions: nysid2007

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Methinks a bit of calm required :)

The double-edged sword factor of a community like this is that while there are lots of points of view thrown into the pot, and therefore ideas that might not have been previously thought of, not everyone will like or agree with everything that's said.

Sometimes it's good to just accept that we all have different ideas and points of view :)

StatusQuo - Perhaps not the most constructive way of saying what you meant ;)

Reactions: Tiesto

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
1st a fast question..why the hell are you so rude !!! 2nd..where the heck did my English say what you just claimed ?? please get a life and ignore this post as i seriously don't understand what are you doing here !!! are you here to get or add more info from the forum or to translate what others write to your magnificent brain the way your brain can understand it..!! or are you here to fix others English?? you can go work @ a school if you are here to fix others English and sell your M5 if you have one and get a Prius !!!!

If you know what AlphaN is..then you should have known what i meant without fixing my English..you need to learn how to read English properly because your initial reply implied that you don't know anything about the Tune and you need to read more about it !!!

Dont blame him, its not his fault he got picked in school and never mastered the art of proper communication.

Bad choice of words and wrong assumptions on his part.

Next time you see some ***** cutting people off in his car (with tinted windows so no one can see him) but standing quietly in a Starbucks line, you will know what i am talking about.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Dont blame him, its not his fault he got picked in school and never mastered the art of proper communication.

Bad choice of words and wrong assumptions on his part.

Next time you see some ***** cutting people off in his car (with tinted windows so no one can see him) but standing quietly in a Starbucks line, you will know what i am talking about.
Come on little guy,we all know that is really you :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: vantaam5

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
343 at wheel thats very great

want to race me ;)
Don't race cars with Evolve products on them..Those cars makes serious power man :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
340 Posts
^^^

yeaaaaah soon i get my headers and AlphaN tune i will smoke ur m5 with my flames :p

no really i'd like to meet u from last time but i got little busy

tomorrow i will go to shuwaik to change my tires

call me if u have time i will send u my number

by the way

Vantaam5 any news about our headers set which Mr.Tiesto don't have it :p ????

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Sniper...Got my point?? :)

Vantaam..for me those headers are an Extra engine !! :)
^^^

yeaaaaah soon i get my headers and AlphaN tune i will smoke ur m5 with my flames :p

no really i'd like to meet u from last time but i got little busy

tomorrow i will go to shuwaik to change my tires

call me if u have time i will send u my number

by the way

Vantaam5 any news about our headers set which Mr.Tiesto don't have it :p ????
And i will smoke both of you :cool2: Nice numbers i saw on the dyno Tiesto , keep up the good work .

Reactions: Tiesto and Frye

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
looooooooooooooool

you can but you can't rise to our legendary of M5 E39's they are best products has been released
agreed , i was 16 when i drove the first ///M in my life , it was a E39 ///M5 , I love this car , some owners here in Kuwait treat it very bad :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts