BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are seeing high 40s to low 50s now in the northeast - boy I can't wait to take them off!!! :M5rev::M5rev::M5rev::M5rev::1:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Just put the summer tires back on yesterday myself yesterday...
YoooHoooo.....

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Just put that coat of wax on my summers. Car is going in next week for a couple of things and I will have them switch out the wheels then!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I figure 2-3 more weeks here in Michigan.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I figure 2-3 more weeks here in Michigan.:thumbsup:
Hah! I am so sick and tired of this weather (especially after just coming home from 85 degree weather) that I put my summer tires/wheels on last week just to give Mother Nature a mutch needed push in the rear end.

Hey, yesterday I noticed some of my plants sprouting, birds chirping and actually saw that bright yellow thing in the sky for a good part of the day.

I can't remember the last time I was so eager for spring.....

Cheers ///

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hah! I am so sick and tired of this weather (especially after just coming home from 85 degree weather) that I put my summer tires/wheels on last week just to give Mother Nature a mutch needed push in the rear end.

Hey, yesterday I noticed some of my plants sprouting, birds chirping and actually saw that bright yellow thing in the sky for a good part of the day.

I can't remember the last time I was so eager for spring.....

Cheers ///
Still have a few inches of the white stuff all around my house, and icy/crusty snow on the roads, here in Spring Lake. Annoying.

Saw the pics of your new wheels. Very fine, indeed.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Here in Toronto we still have a foot or two of snow on the ground (and about 3.5' feet in the snow banks). I usually put my summer tires on the second weekend of March:hihi: however this year it looks like it will be more like the first weekend in April:crying2:.

Like Andrew, I have already waxed the wheels and checked the tire pressure.

NOW bring on the spring:cool::cool2:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I'll be away the month of April....May it's out with the new wheels, it's already clean and new oil, so I'm ready to go to a Meet.....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just pulled mine this AM and then say a 6" snowfall forecast for Friday. NICE! Oh well, a good day for an indoors detail.

E

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah - mine came off on tues - and now this chicago area crapola -

ugh -

this HAS to be the last one for the year - right!?!?!?!!?!?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts