BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be old news but while at Stevens Creek BMW in San Jose yesterday with my daughter, looking for a new X3 or X5 for her, I noticed a Sterling Silver M5 on the showroom floor which the salesman said had only 276 miles on it. Don't know any other details except it had Black seats with what apppeared to be light gray inserts. Nice looking. I assume it had to be an '03.
ChuckG

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
chuckg said:
I noticed a Sterling Silver M5 on the showroom floor which the salesman said had only 276 miles on it. Don't know any other details except it had Black seats with what apppeared to be light gray inserts. Nice looking. I assume it had to be an '03.
ChuckG
Chuck,

Believe it or not. That's actually a 2000 M5, Titanium Silver with Silverstone sports interior.

I'm not sure if all the seals and gaskets are any good anymore.

CP

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chunpng said:
Chuck,

Believe it or not. That's actually a 2000 M5, Titanium Silver with Silverstone sports interior.

CP
Sorry about the wrong color. Maybe it has 100,276 miles on it! :biggrin:

·
10,455 Posts
chuckg said:
Sorry about the wrong color. Maybe it has 100,276 miles on it! :biggrin:
Wouldn't it have to be 1,000,276 for the odo to read 276! hiha hiha

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
chunpng said:
Chuck,

CP
I recently saw that 2000 M5 with 276 miles, it was on e-bay with a buy now price tag at $57k. Although when I last looked the bidding was at 40k. I guess the bidding didn't meet the price reserve!:eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mottati said:
Wouldn't it have to be 1,000,276 for the odo to read 276! hiha hiha
I never looked close enough at mine to see. BMW is quite optimistic about the longevity of their vehicles! : :7:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
chunpng said:
Chuck,

CP

How bad is it for an 2000 M5 to sit around for 4 years with only 275 miles on it?

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Wonder if those were Demo Miles or BMW Driving Experience Miles...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts