BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my H&R springs that I just had installed on my 2002 M5 less than two weeks ago. I got a deal on a Dinan stage III suspension that I couldn't pass up. The springs have less than 400 miles on them so I would like to get at least $150 plus shipping for them, they were $249 new. Please email me with any questions [email protected].

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys. These things are brand new almost. They make the front end look sweet.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
These are front only, right?
Any pics with them on the car?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are the fronts only. I didn't have them on the car long enough to take pictures. The drop on them though was perfect on my car, the gap was the same as the rear. Exactly what I was going for. Much better than the Dinan suspension I just put on the car.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
bocaM5 said:
Yes they are the fronts only. I didn't have them on the car long enough to take pictures. The drop on them though was perfect on my car, the gap was the same as the rear. Exactly what I was going for. Much better than the Dinan suspension I just put on the car.
FWIW, the fellow who sold me my K&W front springs reported similar. He stated that, in retrospect, the coilovers he put on the car ruined the ride and untimately played a role in selling his M5. K&W springs are perfect for getting a lowered look without any ride or handling compromises. If you intend to track the car frequently or are only interested in a slammed look, then maybe K & W's aren't for you.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
341 Posts
bocaM5 said:
I am selling my H&R springs that I just had installed on my 2002 M5 less than two weeks ago. I got a deal on a Dinan stage III suspension that I couldn't pass up. The springs have less than 400 miles on them so I would like to get at least $150 plus shipping for them, they were $249 new. Please email me with any questions [email protected].
Sent you an email.

Best,
Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts