BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I'm likin it alot............maybe a little window tint yet? What do you think..........:dunno:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure about the windows but I am considering it....right now I just love the lights and markers tinted. What is the ny law on tinted windows?

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
hey nyc was your m6 there this week if it was i saw it there looking good

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it was...picked it up on 2/29. The laser jammer they used was something called lasertrack. I had 2 installed on the front. You can see them in this picture. Last car I had lidatek but I guess they went out of business.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Looks Great. Waiting on the nice weather now!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yes it was...picked it up on 2/29. The laser jammer they used was something called lasertrack. I had 2 installed on the front. You can see them in this picture. Last car I had lidatek but I guess they went out of business.
Out of business? Really? Can someone confirm this?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm likin it alot............maybe a little window tint yet? What do you think..........:dunno:
IMO Tint is not so nice on the beast, no tint makes it look more: (extended fatter car, leveled to the ground)

I belive its some visual effect.

This ride is clean as it is.:cheers: Looking very clean and pampered for.:applause:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the great comments....I have 400miles on it after one week.....1/3 of the way to first service...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts