BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 4401 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks...

Well written...too bad you have to spell out the obvious...but it is the sign of the times...Robert "the big kahuna" Buford.:applause:

·
Registered
6 Posts
You'd understand...

if you knew me...I'm half Japanese, bodybuilder/gym rat type & look Hawaiian...spent 6 years on Oahu...name just stuck...my M5 plate says "BIG K'UNA" (scrunched together, of course...) RB :blabla:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great post,I been a none Member now for over a year reading all the great info on the M5.

·
Registered
15 Posts
After months of reading only, i have decided to try my first post. Lots of great info here and i dont touch my beast without first checking the board. Kind of lonely down here in Cape Town, not many M5 drivers to talk to and only the occasional M3 to beat up. ;)

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Welcome!

After months of reading only, i have decided to try my first post. Lots of great info here and i dont touch my beast without first checking the board. Kind of lonely down here in Cape Town, not many M5 drivers to talk to and only the occasional M3 to beat up. ;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thanks. Will keep in mind.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Welcome!!

Kind of lonely down here in Cape Town, not many M5 drivers to talk to and only the occasional M3 to beat up. ;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hello everyone

121 - 140 of 4401 Posts