BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Hello Jayson,
Looks good! Let us know what you think once installed.

I'm especially interested to hear what you think of the Stoptech brakes. The package looks great! (especially the brake discs.)
Regards,
Alfred
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Problem Mon :wroom: :15:

Everything goes on next wed the 17th should take a day and a half or less, I'll likely post somthing that sunday after Ive had some time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,913 Posts
Jayson said:
No Problem Mon :wroom: :15:

Everything goes on next wed the 17th should take a day and a half or less, I'll likely post somthing that sunday after Ive had some time.
Congrats!! Have fun with the new stuff! cherrsagai
Regards,
Jerry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,469 Posts
Jayson,

Love to hear your assessment on the PSS9s after some seat time. How much are those these days?

Thanks.

CP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chunpng said:
Jayson,

Love to hear your assessment on the PSS9s after some seat time. How much are those these days?

Thanks.

CP

I got mine from Bavauto.com for $1699 plus shipping. Although I noticed the day after I did they raised the price so I think sombody forgot to change it on their site, no worrys for me though as I reep the benifit :)

I think shox.com has the best price at $1899 I think.

You may also want to do a search there is another guy that already has his on and posted his coments.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,099 Posts
Jayson;
Who is doing the install? I've used Bavarian Auto Service before but I hate going clear south of Rock Hill for stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Richard in NC said:
Jayson;
Who is doing the install? I've used Bavarian Auto Service before but I hate going clear south of Rock Hill for stuff.

CHL Motorsports, their behind BOA Panthers stadium.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
992 Posts
Let us know about the new StopTech kit for stock wheels...Dave Z. says they're great! (he didn't say it like Tony the Tiger though)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,610 Posts
Very nice, glad to hear you got the Bilstein setup. They seem to be a great deal at that price. I'll be interested in your comments. I can't see taking out the Dinan suspension in my car unless it's sold in advance but I'm still considering the Bilstein...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top