BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Hyper Black looks so good...18x9.5 et22 all around? Any spacers up front?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Had to install 3mm spacers up front because there was only a few 1000s between the wheel and coilover at full lock. May not be necessary with a different setup. 275s up front definitely feels different, grip for days but a bit more "dart-y". Haven't driven since alignment, will see if that made it better.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Had to install 3mm spacers up front because there was only a few 1000s between the wheel and coilover at full lock. May not be necessary with a different setup. 275s up front definitely feels different, grip for days but a bit more "dart-y". Haven't driven since alignment, will see if that made it better.

Nicely done. I've been on the fence about getting a set of Apex wheels. I had a set on my old E46 and loved them. Not sure if I would go square setup though, I had a square setup previously and wasn't really a fan (besides the look).

·
Registered
86 Posts
You don't really have a choice with ARC-8s. I don't think the offsets work on the thinner wheels

·
Registered
230 Posts
I will be there for a while in the morning depending on weather.
Okay, well I got an 08 Space Grey E60 6 speed. I am planning to be there as well if the weather is nice. Didn't get to go to the meet up last year cuz of work.. I'm out of the shift work business now so no more surprises..

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Okay, well I got an 08 Space Grey E60 6 speed. I am planning to be there as well if the weather is nice. Didn't get to go to the meet up last year cuz of work.. I'm out of the shift work business now so no more surprises..
You should come to the meet tomorrow in Tysons

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
81 - 91 of 91 Posts