BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
I won't make it. The M5 is running rough and throwing cam position sensor codes, so it's sitting in the garage until I can take it to RRT on Monday.
Bummer to hear about the M5, don't forget to bring KY Jelly when you take it to RRT hiha

Do the throttle pos sensors while you're at it if they haven't been done already. Just picked up from RRT this afternoon

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Jack - saw a picture of the beast on IG. Looking good man! Last time I saw it, it was fully stock. Now it's lowered, Apex wheels, Corsa exhaust.

·
Registered
86 Posts
To put things in perspective, I was over at IAP this afternoon and a guy was getting a $9k triple carbon clutch installed on his Gallardo...it was his 4th one. To he fair, car made 1K lb-ft

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Dialed in for tomorrow

·
Registered
416 Posts
Are we sticking with the original location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
E39 Attendees:
Jdauria - Jon - Oxford Green
OptimusPriM5 - Mark - Chiaretto Red
ReMi21 - Remi - Avus Blue
amancuso - Al - Imola Red
StephenVA - Stephen - Titanium Silver
Grinder - Brad - Silverstone
Spooky36 - Sam - Titanium Silver (tentative)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Thanks to all those who came out today, surprise appearances by Fernando and Scott.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Have to teach you how to clean and apply shine to those wheel well liners.....
That really wont be necessary but I appreciate the offer. You see, I actually drive my M5 so it would just get dirty immediately after cleaning it. :grin

·
Registered
629 Posts
More Images of the day

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Really fine show, guys! Each model has its own personality, but there is just something unique about the E39-M5's sculpted profile that is timeless. Low-key, yet can't be ignored....

I've definitely got to make the next one--hopefully sooner than later. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks again Jon for pulling us together for another one of these events. And Thanks to Mr NJ for driving all the way down to partake and for Remi making his trek. Except for a couple Mustang douches it was a good meet.

Stephen - thanks for that first shot THIS is where camera phones fail to truly capture the colors and thats the color that makes me want to keep the beast for another year!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Really fine show, guys! Each model has its own personality, but there is just something unique about the E39-M5's sculpted profile that is timeless. Low-key, yet can't be ignored....

I've definitely got to make the next one--hopefully sooner than later. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Thanks again Jon for pulling us together for another one of these events. And Thanks to Mr NJ for driving all the way down to partake and for Remi making his trek. Except for a couple Mustang douches it was a good meet.

Stephen - thanks for that first shot THIS is where camera phones fail to truly capture the colors and thats the color that makes me want to keep the beast for another year!
It was a really nice way to spend a morning meeting and chatting with other M5 owners. Hopefully I'll see you guys again in the Autumn.

PS: Thanks Stephen for the fantastic shots!

·
Registered
629 Posts
It nice to meet everyone once again and to see some new faces. M5 owners are such a good group. Now we have to work on getting a few of those rides a little cleaner....(Says the guy who did not want to get dust on his so he left her in the garage an drove an E39 wagon instead)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

·
Registered
86 Posts
Correct. I thought I was going to be the only guy in the area with a set ;-) Curious about the size and where the machine work was done on the center bore. I have square 18x9.5

61 - 80 of 91 Posts