BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Jon,

Change my status to tentative. My wheels arrive from Prince this afternoon and I have 1 of 4 new struts installed. I also need to do to sway arms bushings and endlinks which I will do during strut replacement, but I've been extremely busy with work so the project is taking more time to complete than I originally anticipated.

Thanks

E39 Attendees:
Jdauria - Jon - Oxford Green
OptimusPriM5 - Mark - Chiaretto Red
ReMi21 - Remi - Avus Blue
amancuso - Al - Imola Red
simpleM5 - Danny - Titanium Silver
StephenVA - Stephen - Titanium Silver

E60 Attendees:
Specialized2010 - Aris - Space Gray

·
Registered
166 Posts
Jon:

Long time! Thanks for the PM and keeping me in the loop. I have plans this weekend (home work), but I like the early time. I would really like the chance to finally meet you guys. I am tentative for now. Looks like a cloudy day and from here the commute is just over 1hr. Something tells me that if I convoyed behind ReMi we would make good time! I will get back to you.

Paul.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sorry for late notice the but I have to take a rain check. I ended up getting assigned to work this whole weekend. I get off at 0130pm but I'm pretty sure nobody will be around by that time. Hopefully will make it on the next meet.. Aris E60 - Space Grey

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Looks like an E39 party, weather is looking good. I plan to be there around 730a

E39 Attendees:
simpleM5 - Danny - Titanium Silver (tentative)
Spooky36 - Sam - Titanium Silver (tentative)
BiziM5 - Paul - LeMans Blue (tentative)

·
Registered
630 Posts
We should just move this to my house as I can fit 4 cars in the rear drive way and it would be a lot closer than "way out west"

I will even offer up Brats and fixings if you would like....

Call me

·
Registered
417 Posts
We should just move this to my house as I can fit 4 cars in the rear drive way and it would be a lot closer than "way out west"

I will even offer up Brats and fixings if you would like....

Call me

I am a fan of this idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
You guys really want to change it last minute? I guess I can stop off at Dunkin and get a box-o-joe too

Everyone needs to chime in though if they want to change locals

Or we can meet at Stephen's favorite parking lot "Lyons Village Shopping Center" off Lee Hwy and I66. :grin They have a Starbucks in there as well

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
My hotel is in Chantilly, so I don't know where everything is, except for the D&D.
You would have to double back towards Arlington, but you'll have access to all the major highways to head back up to NJ from there.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
I figure if Danny, Sam, or Paul commit we should keep it at the Dunkin Dulles. More space, and people can walk around to see other vehicles.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I can likely make it! Woot. My car is in rough shape, as I've been focused under the hood rather than on the exterior.

Lyons >> Dulles.

·
Registered
630 Posts
You guys really want to change it last minute? I guess I can stop off at Dunkin and get a box-o-joe too

Everyone needs to chime in though if they want to change locals

Or we can meet at Stephen's favorite parking lot "Lyons Village Shopping Center" off Lee Hwy and I66. :grin They have a Starbucks in there as well
One self interest vote for my house. Yes, there will be coffee for those with the need....

NO we are not going to the Lyons Village Shopping center. My wife calls that place "CRASH GIANT" as that spot in the lot where you were thinking of is the turning points for the loading dock.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
I can likely make it! Woot. My car is in rough shape, as I've been focused under the hood rather than on the exterior.

Lyons >> Dulles.
Nice! I know you've been trying to get out to C&C for years!

E39 Attendees:
Grinder - Brad - Silverstone

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice! I know you've been trying to get out to C&C for years!
Yeah, I made it to one Katies a while back...when there were no other board members. And I'll likely be making this one just in time to move away from the area for work. What timing I have!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Guys, looks like my weekend got more complicated, so I can't make it. Just as it was starting to sound even better. Please keep me posted on the next meet, or if anything comes up sooner. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Guys, looks like my weekend got more complicated, so I can't make it. Just as it was starting to sound even better. Please keep me posted on the next meet, or if anything comes up sooner. Have fun!
Bummer Paul, next time

Yeah, I made it to one Katies a while back...when there were no other board members. And I'll likely be making this one just in time to move away from the area for work. What timing I have!
Awesome, be nice to see a Silverstone

E39 Attendees:
Grinder - Brad - Silverstone

·
Registered
30 Posts
I won't make it. The M5 is running rough and throwing cam position sensor codes, so it's sitting in the garage until I can take it to RRT on Monday.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Do the throttle pos sensors while you're at it if they haven't been done already. Just picked up from RRT this afternoon

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 91 Posts