BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to everyone for all your patience these were certainly a challenge to do correctly. No corners cut here guys! Only 4 weld seams, 3.5 to 3 inch 304 SS, and like always aerospace Tig welding quality you've come to expect.

One thing everyone demanded was factory 02 sensor placement which I did to make things easier. Unlike most companies you get to see the quality of the welding up close!

Thanks for looking! PM me for any additional questions.

Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres the finished pic

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Email at : [email protected]
Instagram message me at : rmsfabryan
Also you guys can call/text anytime 4404794247

Thanks
Ryan
Rms fabrications

·
Registered
4 Posts
Video of catless down pipes from RMS Fabricationss

I located this clip on their YouTube channel...

The video is a bit choppy and it is difficult to determine how they actually sound due to phone mic. It appears the vehicle has the full OEM/standard exhaust with install of catless down pipes. This is likely the route I'd like to take too.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

https://youtu.be/5xSXH4kQ-vA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sueing RMS - contact me to give statement of **** work

Ryan, I am a motor sports enthusiast who spent $60,000 with Osh in 2018 and he stole $39,000 and left me with a rusty bucket of and e28 literally filled with a foot of water!!!! He still has the remaining trim pieces. I am gonna be pulling any one who worked for Osh into court into this lawsuit, Tex Jr. Etc.... I am talking to tons of people in the industry who says Osh has simply robbed them. Lied stole, delayd builds, and done tons of damage. I am collecting all this contact information and forwarding to my Lawyer and CA BAR. I am looking to gather. Please feel free to contact me @ 310-625-2928 . [email protected]

If you support him - you will need a lawyer. Anyone who supports him will need a lawyer, or you can start feeding me the real stories on Osh and RMS so we can put him in Jail.

- John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jim Conforti Texted me last night that hes known Osh for 22 years. Osh has been a dirtbag that whole time. He confirmed he is a complete thief and devaluer to the BMW Community. - Any **** head can learn to use a CnC machine. He is **** as a human. Stealing from his own customers that have tried to look past it the first coupel times, until you literally see your investment destroyed because he just doesn't care.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 0 idea who you are talking about. You must have me confused with someone else. I run a small fab shop by myself I'm not affiliated with anyone let alone this person you speak of. If you could please delete your posts that have nothing to do with my fab work. Thank you
Ryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts