BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
You are right there m8 the d3 is awesome !
Was thinking about an M5 next but the torque looks a bit low compared to the d3 lol !:eek:
Keep up the great work m8 :cheers:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Thanks for sharing.You gents are great as usual.:cheers:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Your new CSL is looking shwing my friends, sounds amazing too. If you modify it, what mods will you add, also what sort of performace are you looking to get out of it? :wroom:

Thanks for the footage :cool2:

Rich

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Semmence said:
Your new CSL is looking shwing my friends, sounds amazing too. If you modify it, what mods will you add, also what sort of performace are you looking to get out of it? :wroom:

Thanks for the footage :cool2:

Rich
In the very near future a Brembo GT brake upgrade will be fitted as on the track the standard setup is poor, then a supercharger is on the cards from a Swedish company and raise power to 550bhp... Who knows what the future holds in antandpete world??

:M5launch:

·
Registered
329 Posts
very nice movies! i really enjoyed that!

you actually got fined for doing 84 km/h where 80 km/h is allowed in Croatia?

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can manage to jump from 343bhp to 550hp? Thats pretty amazing. Although it is a CSL, the hp must be a little greater to the standard M3. Will it be able to crawl it's way to the 180mph mark if you put it to it's limit? Though 180 seems a bit much....then again, it's you guys who's doing the moding!
I really still can't get my head around your D3 mind....absolute class! :M5launch:

Can't wait to see more new vids

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Semmence said:
You can manage to jump from 343bhp to 550hp? Thats pretty amazing. Although it is a CSL, the hp must be a little greater to the standard M3. Will it be able to crawl it's way to the 180mph mark if you put it to it's limit? Though 180 seems a bit much....then again, it's you guys who's doing the moding!
I really still can't get my head around your D3 mind....absolute class! :M5launch:

Can't wait to see more new vids
Standard power is 360bhp. The CSL has already got uprated engine parts that will help, including high lift cams etc. Our car is already derestricted, and is able to put the speedo needle off the clock (clock reads 300kmh/185mph)! Below is a picture from a fellow CSL owner from his trip to Spa and the intended supercharger setup that we are looking at, with this we will be in the 200mph club...

ant.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Nice loking S/C.Hope you get one as they are a blast.mmmmmm

1 - 20 of 38 Posts