BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Lucent Motors. Tom and the crew were great. I had a alignment done (my car has 20"DPE SL-5 and H&R springs) and now the car feels great and handling has improved. Tom also did my Valentine V1 install. It works great and i love how the V1 looks in my car. I would highly recommend Lucent Motors in west Los Angeles. Thanks to Tom and Gary for a very professional experience.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
907 Posts
Nice........so they hardwired the V1? Did you place it up by the mirror? I have been running mine down by the bottom of the windshield....need to figure out the best placement before I hard wire it....what did they charge for that? Lucent and Arling have a great rep amongst the Porsche guys too.....

Chris

·
Registered
915 Posts
i broke my hardwire kit trying to attach it last time.. can you see waht color wire he attached it to? (take pics :hihi:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah they are amazing. They dont even have a shop sign! i drove it three times looking for it. Apparently they dont need one because their business is supported by referrals!

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Do the V1 install yourself. There is a DIY and it takes maybe 10 minures.

If your really clueless just print the DIY directions and pay some dude at bestbuy $30.00.

$150 is CRAZZZYYYY!!!!!!!! ouich

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
i broke my hardwire kit trying to attach it last time.. can you see waht color wire he attached it to? (take pics :hihi:)
THIS COLOR
OR THIS ONE ... Just take it out of the bundle it's wrapped in.

/ITS /DEFIANTLY /GREEN!

·
Registered
915 Posts
THIS COLOR
OR THIS ONE ... Just take it out of the bundle it's wrapped in.

/ITS /DEFIANTLY /GREEN!
lol, i tried it then when i was snapping the thing together, i broke the plastic piece.

joon, 150$ was alot. :nono:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

If your really clueless just print the DIY directions and pay some dude at bestbuy $30.00.

Do you mean the DIY description here on the board archives ?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

let see the 1 1/2 hours it would take me vs. paying $150 since i'm there anyway i'll just pay the $150 to help the economy. My time is more valuable than the $150 anyway. I geuss i just a sucka! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts