BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks likeAJ is at it again! Critiquing unanounced AMG's! AJ just relax, If you are that interested, just go down to your local MB dealer and put down a deposit on your favorite model. The upcoming E60 M5 will be awesome, no sense in degrading AMG's as you did in your 4 hour E55 review drive. Maybe you should just apply at Automobile or one of the car mags for a reporters job? :1:

·
Registered
246 Posts
EMMPWR said:
Looks likeAJ is at it again! Critiquing unanounced AMG's! AJ just relax, If you are that interested, just go down to your local MB dealer and put down a deposit on your favorite model. The upcoming E60 M5 will be awesome, no sense in degrading AMG's as you did in your 4 hour E55 review drive. Maybe you should just apply at Automobile or one of the car mags for a reporters job? :1:
AJ's okay. It appears to me that he is just passing on info that he gleaned from somewhere. Now some these x-treme reactions to his post are amusing.......Gustav is "frightened" by it all!?! Geeez, that poor guy, hunkered down in a corner of a dark closet, waiting for the AMG boogeymen to get him. Others intense preoccupation with the E55, is puzzling to me. In my neck of the woods, I do not believe I have ever even seen an E55, much less believe there is one luking at every stop light or empty stretch of Interstate, waiting to spit tire rubber in my face.

As far as AJ's report on his test drive of the E55, it didn't appear to be an attack on the vaunted E55, merely an articulation of his experience with it. I for one found it useful, I now know better what I thought I might have known before.........I don't want an E55.

hiha simmikie

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
dude- all i am doing is passing the info i got from another forum and give my impression of it. i praised the hp and indicated concern about handling. i know a lot about car design and provisioning and there is a reason why anybody concerned about handling does not run a very big engine upfront in a heavy car- the same reason why we have an 850csi that is not called m8...

make no mistake- i like amg cars for their straight line (drag) capabilities- after all, i live in america and all we know here is going straight and in a pinch- turning left, right? but i like bmw for everything else and mostly their handling- i was born and lived up to my 20th birthday in europe so the things like killing bugs with your driver and passenger side windows in a controlled fashion are important to me :D

whats hard to comprehend?

lay down whatever upper you are on, floor your kamikadze sofa on your favorite stretch of highway and enjoy the holidays :2:

alex
few cars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts