BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can se on some of the picture on this forum and on some of the prfole pictures that there is two round silver airintake i think, in the front bumber / spoiler. Is that som thing you just install on your regular Bumber and who have them, last dos it work or is it just design ?

G

·
msport said:
I can se on some of the picture on this forum and on some of the prfole pictures that there is two round silver airintake i think, in the front bumber / spoiler. Is that som thing you just install on your regular Bumber and who have them, last dos it work or is it just design ?
You can purchase either the Active Autowerke CAI or the Active Autowerke Front Grille. Visit www.beastpower.com for information, photos and to order.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
D

Why did you not come back with a quote !!!

I guess dealing with the UK is difficult with the additional freight and tax, really pushed the prices up .............

Cheers
A

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Carrera2RS said:
D

I guess dealing with the UK is difficult with the additional freight and tax, really pushed the prices up .............

Cheers
A
Sorry - was it me you wanted at qoute from ?

I can se them now on beastpower, but what effekt it it just look or is there realy somthing to gain ?

G

·
Carrera2RS said:
D

Cheers
A
A, actually I have been travelling for the past couple of days, so did not have much time to address this. You are looking at approximately $190 in shipping to the UK, so not sure if you want to go ahead with the order. If yes, just let me know.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Daniel,

Tks for getting back, I think allowing for import duty, shipping and timing etc it's a little too expensive/difficult........

Great web site and great products it's a shame you don't have a UK outlet :sad3:

Rgds
Adrian

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
You can always use "Sweetheart" brand stainless steel sink drains (do a search on this site) as many have done without paying for a CAI or brake duct kit. Here in the States, they sell for an whopping $3 each, tax included at Home Depot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts