BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my car back from unspec II, and declined to have my air con disinfected as it smelt.. they wanted 75£ for that..

i'm sure i have recently read a thread on the board on this issue, though with searches i can't find it... anyone else remember the thread title... url please.. thanks guys..

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ashok Arora said:
thanks ashok,

by the way, the final bill came to 570 total but that included 150 for the fluid changes (brake/coolant) and two microfilters.. not bad i thought, and i supplied my own oil...

if anyone is interested for the next meet, i can get 8l for 70pounds, that's tws 10w60... i can also get 4l rs motorsport 10w60 for about 25 pounds...

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Which dealer did your Inspection II?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ashok Arora said:
Which dealer did your Inspection II?
it was my local dealer in the end... whitehouse BMW in sidcup... they collected the car from home and returned it too, no extra cost... too long a wait for a courtesy car...

labour for the service was 192.38 excl, 27 units, note on a four plus, they were happy with me supplying the oil as they would have costed it per l at 16+£!!! i think they charged too much for the fluid chnages though... maybe i should have had that done elsewhere, though i was concerned others may not bleed the brakes properly... chap did a very good and thorough job, as he's picked up loads of stuff that will be rebooked under warranty, all identified as 'oil on/leaking etc'... final valet could have been better though... i will speak to the service manager about that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts