BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

*AIB* Angel iBright V3 Group Buy (NEW!!)

6K views 48 replies 19 participants last post by  EM_5 
#1 ·
*AIB* Angel iBright V3 Group Buy for M5Board Members
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Angel iBright V3
Group Buy Information!!
We are offering special pricing of $258 for M5Board Members Only. That is $91 off the MSRP of $349!

Please use this link to purchase on our website:
CLICK HERE

The V3.0 has the following improvements over OEM
-MANY TIMES BRIGHTER
-Perfect Color Matching to HID Xenons
-New precision cut 6061 aluminum heat-sinking body
-Complete microprocessor controlled ballast system internal to the unit
-Absolute brightest product on the market (PROVEN!)

Product Video: Click Here

Other Features
The Angel iBright is completely safe for any BMW anywhere in the world, and is a true Plug & Play upgrade. There are no overheating or melting issues, no error messages displayed on the dash, no BMW warranty issues, etc.
------------

The system includes Left + Right headlight Angel iBright units, everything that is needed for one vehicle.
------------

Installation for every model is easy. Anyone can do it. No mechanical, electrical or automotive knowledge is required, with full detailed instructions provided.
------------

Group Buy Information!!
We are offering special pricing of $258 for M5Board Members Only.

This Group Buy must have 15 orders. In the past, our group buys have filled fast

Payment should be sent as soon as your name is on the list. List will be updated as orders are received. Orders will ship ASAP after the 15 spots are filled.

Please use this link to purchase on our website:
CLICK HERE

Any questions please direct to:
E-mail: Sales@angelibright.com
Phone: 800.6200.BMW
AIM: CustomAngelEyes

Thankyou!
-AngeliBright Sales

iBright V3.0 Images
iBright V3.0(left) vs. Stock Angel Eyes(right)

iBright V3.0(left) vs. iBright V2.0(right)

iBright V3.0 units

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Expecting people to prepay until there are 15 orders, seems a little much.

If you decide to change the way you structure this and allow for people to put their names on a list and pay once there are 15 people, I'll take two of these kits.

Otherwise I'll pass. It could take a month to get 15 people on this, and I'd rather have my $500+ in hand that with a vendor that hasn't shipped my product yet.

1. Mike Benvo
2. Mike Benvo (2nd set)

everyone else add your name if you are interested.

#5 ·
M5Froth- This GB is not for the 08's, more info on that to come...

Mike Benvo -

We will change the format of this GB so that it has 15slots, but orders will ship upon payment. :)

Simply change quantity to "2" when purchasing.

#6 ·
Great...

Just to clear something up: Are the individual orders shipping upon payment, or you need all 15 sold and paid for before shipping any of them out?

Thanks for the quick response,
Mike

Oh, and btw, one of the sets I take I want to be for an E90 335i. Is that OK or must it be specific to the E60?

#11 ·
ThisFlyGuy: Yes, we will ship upon payment

plastique999: Yes! it applies to all E63 as well, simply chose your model during checkout.

#13 ·
It is totally DIY, I would say 98% of our customers install, its not difficult with the provided instructions. If you had a question during install you can call us on the 800#.

Just PMed you the instruction link.

#16 ·
plastique999: The Angel iBright V3.0 is for pre-faceifted cars(04-07)

The 08 model does not apply to this Group Buy. Already have 6 spots taken on this group buy, don't miss out!

#20 ·
Thank you to the 16 members that have already taken advantage of this GB.

This is still alive! Its an amazing price, and we are shipping same or next day.

#23 ·
Is this buy still going on at the advertised price? If so, would you send me install instructions?

Thanks,

Ryan

#24 ·
Ryan, instructions have been PMed.

I will be in today if you would like to discuss your options (800)6200-BMW :M5thumbs:

#27 ·
Frank,

Its still valid, you can order through the link on the first page. Installation is not difficult, PM me for the link :)

#28 ·
I will keep this GB open for a few more days, so far we have more than 50+ board members get in on this excellent pricing!

#32 ·
oops must have missed this. I apologize, we get hundreds of emails/day alerting us to new forum posts, some unfortunately get missed. Best way is to call or email us.

Anyways, we have the BETA version for 08 released, which is basically a stand-in untill the final version is finished development.

You buy the beta now, we send you it now, when the final is released we send you that automatically, you keep both.

Email us for details :)

#34 ·
Please post a pic of the AMBER ones. I want some color that is not illegal yet won't "wash out" with the white Xenon headlights. Also, can you please PM me the instructions so I can take a ganders @ it before buying?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.