BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New never used AGT full carbon fiber front splitter for the E60 M5 shipped straight from europe. Another option for those who do not like the Hamann look. Decided to go a different direction with the front lip setup. Paid $350 plus shipping. Asking $250 shipped. Comes with mounting hardware.

Screenshot_20190511-122511.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-122727.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-122751.jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts
How does this mount? Can you take more pictures? I'm interested. Or PM me?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does this mount? Can you take more pictures? I'm interested. Or PM me?
Here you go:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm confused. How does this mount. Do you screw through this into the bumper? There's no pre-slotted holes?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm confused. How does this mount. Do you screw through this into the bumper? There's no pre-slotted holes?
Like every add on lip in the market, this lip screws under the bumper.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
San Diego ca. 92111
Damn, why you gotta be so far.. lol.. Wish I was visiting LA now and can take it with me but I wont be there till xmas to visit my folks :p.. Let me grab it from the attic later and will let you know. Thanks..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I mean I can wait but la still far from me lol. We’re u going to drive to San Diego ?
Nah, I won't be driving anywhere when I'm there LOL.. But we'll see, it came from Cyprus with just that styrofoam in the pictures. I will still reinforce it with some cardboard and wrap it with plastic and ship it via usps or ups. I'll get it out of the attic by tomorrow and work on the packaging.. Thanks..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I was also waiting he hasn’t responded or pmd me for payment.
Sorry man, my house is getting remodeled and didn't realize they blocked my attic ladder. Will get to it hopefully tonight or tomorrow when they're done with the plumbing. I have to figure out how to reinforce the packaging with cardboard because I don't feel comfortable shipping it the way the manufacturer did.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sorry man, my house is getting remodeled and didn't realize they blocked my attic ladder. Will get to it hopefully tonight or tomorrow when they're done with the plumbing. I have to figure out how to reinforce the packaging with cardboard because I don't feel comfortable shipping it the way the manufacturer did.
Hey no worries man I wasn’t trying to say anything. I figured something was up. Again no rush take your time and lmk when you get it out, packaged safely ready for payment. Thanks!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts