BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't drive aggressively but it seems like the car attracts nut cases that are using the road. My daily drive is about 25 miles in each direction to and from work and 99% of that is done on the motorway. When I get on the motorway slip road I open up the throttle and leave all the other cars behind but you usually get one idiot that has to overtake. Be it in the correct manner or cutting you up on the inside. Just today I over took a car on a dual carriageway and when we got to the next set of lights he gave me a right mouthful of abuse ?????? Why? I don't honestly know. Then he tried to get in front of me. Luckily an old Mondeo Estate isn't much match but he had two skin heads with him so I quickly got going. :confused3

Does anyone else experience this? I'm pretty fed up of morons aiming for me all the time.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Come out to Arizona and I'll drive you from Prescott down to Phoenix. A 100 mile trip that consists of the biggest morons inbreeding can muster, topped off with my slow car that cant outrun a snail on a salt bed. People who pull in front of you going 20 mph slower, then get angry when you either flash your high beams at them to tell them to move (the feature is called "flash to pass" America...), or get pissed when I pass them on the right. Worst of all is when you finally get around them on the right, and then they realize how slow they were going so they speed up and then hangout in your blind spot. And I make the trip 2 times a week...so I feel your pain 100%.
:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts