BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
As some of you may have seen from Facebook, I had the distinct pleasure of being present for the NYIAS press days, and actually got to be inside the Koenigsegg stand for both days, talking to the press about the car, the brand, and giving information about the cars. It was a lot of fun, and I got to share some information about the brand, that otherwise wouldn't have been recognized has heavily. No one was present from Koenigsegg at the show, and the dealer actually didn't even have a rep there until late on the second day. I was "working" most of the time, so I didn't get too many pictures, though I did get a few when the car first got dropped off.

The Regera was in Spain for homologation testing, and it couldn't make it to the show, and the U.S One:1 wasn't finished in time, hence #99 being there in it's place.

·
Registered
535 Posts
#099 is doing LA to Vegas during Gumball 3000, driver = Lewis Hamilton!!
Dave you beat me to everything, FML :D

So from loosing in Monaco due to his team's stupidity he will now be jumping into a Koenigsegg. Not bad I must say!

Hope he likes it though since he owns a Zonda 760LH his expectations will be SKY HIGH!!

PS - Gumball3000 surely is the most iconic modern rally out there :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
First shots of LH in the HH!

11237569_865965626772027_7760353060055982549_n.jpg

Great marketing from Koenigsegg to get LH to drive the HH. I really want to know his reaction to the car. He is a current double world champion for crying out loud :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Kinda rough week for #99... Ran out of gas and then the battery died in Vegas. LH apparently flew back to LA, hopefully not because he didnt want to drive the car back.

·
Registered
535 Posts
No I noticed the same thing. Even checked it, it's Lewis boddyguard. Probably not same guy.
Great work as always J_C. I thought he is DHH :^) I am still learning is an understatement!

Also the guy in the white shirt explaining the car to LH at 0:33 in this video is "Tariq Ali" Tariq has taken over Jens's duties since Jens left to SV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASLXCz83fcY

121 - 140 of 142 Posts