BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great link, pal...Thanks very much for sharing... :cheers:

So, is this the 3rd Agera R out there?

AFAIK, the first one (in red) was sent to the Omani Royalty, whereas the second one belongs to Bard Eker.

Can anybody confirm?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow, it is sold :(
Yeah man, I'm kinda bummed out about it too...

Has there really been no one else, who has placed an order for the Agera R? Or is it just me thinking that the Koenigsegg sales have slowed down a bit somehow (Not sure though) ??????

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah man, I'm kinda bummed out about it too...

Has there really been no one else, who has placed an order for the Agera R? Or is it just me thinking that the Koenigsegg sales have slowed down a bit somehow (Not sure though) ??????

Not so sure about that;) Talked to Bard some weeks ago, and he sad that there are some cars coming up. Two orders at Geneva, one at Top Marques and some others. So we just have to wait:)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not so sure about that;) Talked to Bard some weeks ago, and he sad that there are some cars coming up. Two orders at Geneva, one at Top Marques and some others. So we just have to wait:)
Good to hear chief :goldcup: Do you happen to know if these 3 orders are just for the Agera R?

If so, add that to the standard Agera orders, they should be doing fairly well, I presume

·
Registered
32 Posts
Maybe they want the car for this summer in London. ^^
I read that they had some problems with Pagani... so they need an other "new" car to show off around Harrods as soon as possible?!

Nevermind... I only hope they will not wrap it turquise :Thumbdown:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts